Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Talk to your instructor, I'm sure he'll explain it to you.
    I'm gonna talk with him today, I've probably been trying to do too much on my own, I'm just anxious and excited.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Very nice video. Not too sure how I feel about petitioning for a belt though, especially since you actually train at a 10th Planet. Your instructor knows your skill level better than any video can accurately depict and I'm sure will give you the promotion when the time is right. Having said that, if you win adult gracie nationals....it may be time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    we're all excited and anxious to get our blue belts. if you already train at a gym i would keep putting the work in and wait for your instructor to give it to you. if you think you're that close to blue im sure he is noticing.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You are wirey as fuck bruh, and you def have a dangerous guard. Top game?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Im sure all your competitors cant wait for you to get promoted though

Array

School
    10th Planet Spokane
    My mount is fair, as well as side control... but nothing i can dominate from as well as from guard. All my competitions end up in guard because i suck at wrestling and it's so much easier to jump guard and be dangerous. My coach wanted me to redo this highlight video so i'm making another one that's a little longer because i've put more matches, but shortened the lesser important items, and has a soundtrack vs the background noise to all the matches.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Very nice video. Not too sure how I feel about petitioning for a belt though, especially since you actually train at a 10th Planet. Your instructor knows your skill level better than any video can accurately depict and I'm sure will give you the promotion when the time is right. Having said that, if you win adult gracie nationals....it may be time.
    This^^^
    TBH i think if i made that video and was asking for a promotion my instructor would make me wait twice as long for my blue belt. Careful your's doesn't do the same.
    With regard to the video content, super slick skills bro. Keep up the good work. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Spokane
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone! In regards to the petitioning for the blue and having my coach promote me... My instructor wanted me to make this, he and i have planned on letting Eddie decide if I'm ready to be a blue belt when we go down to HQ next week. We've been planning this trip for some time now and I made this video because it's getting closer to the time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Personally I wouldnt make a promotion video. I never asked and will never ask to be promoted. That's for my coach to decide

I would like to end any potential drama on this thread... Josh might have not chosen the words perfect. He is NOT petitioning for a belt, bla bla bla. I asked Josh to put up his matches on a HL because I am excited about what he has accomplished since he started and we are coming to HQ next week to prep for the Gracie Worlds, and I wanted people to have a chance to see him roll. Just out of camraderie. Nothing different. So please, it was not the intent to cause confusion or drama.

thanks all, and see ya HQ next week
    -RW Pegau

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast