Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I have met Josh a few times and the kid has been nothing but awesome on the mats and humble any time I have talked to him. I dont have any doubt in my mind, Josh, that you are competing at a blue belt level. I honestly thought you were already a blue.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I have met Josh a few times and the kid has been nothing but awesome on the mats and humble any time I have talked to him. I dont have any doubt in my mind, Josh, that you are competing at a blue belt level. I honestly thought you were already a blue.
    That's quite the compliment coming from a true gangster, Mr. Mike Dewitt.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Keep it up bro! My advise would be dont worry about the belts, they will come. Just enjoy your training and focus on getting better!

It took me over four years to get my blue (moved to different cities often, didnt train in the gi at a school where it was manditory for promotion, etc), so trust me, i know what its like to be anxious for a promotion! Lol
    But bottom line, it's like Mr Miyagi said: "Belts are to hold your pants up. You know you are good, that's the important part!"

Dnt get me wrong, it feels great to be recognized by your instructor and to feel part of the team! Just dont make earning a promotion the main reason for training.

Array

School
    10th Planet Spokane
    I would like to apologize for any confusion I have caused... I'm very sorry to appear as if I was trying to convince anybody that I deserve a promotion, as I understand that I have no say in that matter. My instructor, RW Pegau, wanted me to post this video to show how much I've improved. I have miss-worded my posts and I am terribly sorry for causing any problems or disagreements. My whole goal with posting this video was to impress my fellow 10P members and to show my accomplishments and improvements over the past couple years. Again I apologize for any confusion. Good luck to everybody competing at Gracie World's and I can't wait to train with everyone at HQ next week!!

Sam Sales

Have a great time with the master and all the soldiers bro :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Spokane
    Updated version to the highlights, nothing new just put to music. Enjoy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123