Thread: Chael

Array

School
    Guerrero BJJ New Jersey

Chael

I can't help but feel a sadness for Chael.

He took upon himself the toughest challenge in the world, Anderson Silva, twice.

He got further than any other person at this challenge, but he must be feeling absolutely crushed right now... what else can he do that will ever be as exciting as that?

Will he truly retire? He could easily be a great teacher, and probably get paid quite nicely to do seminars, but shit, tough to see a greatness eat such a devastating slice of humble pie.

And I'm a Silva fan! Favorite fighter ever, similar to how Dana White described him. More than any other fighter, I try not to miss his fights.

How do you feel?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    More importantly I think Chad Mendes hit Cody McKenzie so hard he shit his pants.

Array

School
    Easton
    I love Chael's post fight interview. He's such a great person I think.
    Tito making excuses, whining (talking too much repeating himself)

Silva is just the best fighter in the universe. Good for him.

Array

School
    Guerrero BJJ New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post
    I love Chael's post fight interview. He's such a great person I think.
    Tito making excuses, whining (talking too much repeating himself)

Silva is just the best fighter in the universe. Good for him.
    LOL @ Chad Mendes comment.

Could you post the post-fight interview?

Array

School
    Easton

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by OmyPlata View Post
    I can't help but feel a sadness for Chael.

He took upon himself the toughest challenge in the world, Anderson Silva, twice.

He got further than any other person at this challenge, but he must be feeling absolutely crushed right now... what else can he do that will ever be as exciting as that?

Will he truly retire? He could easily be a great teacher, and probably get paid quite nicely to do seminars, but shit, tough to see a greatness eat such a devastating slice of humble pie.

And I'm a Silva fan! Favorite fighter ever, similar to how Dana White described him. More than any other fighter, I try not to miss his fights.

How do you feel?
    WOW lol, '' Greatness'' lol, Cael should focus on getting his balls to work again so he can get off steroids lol, i don't get all the bleeding hearts and sympathy for this dude. '' Cael '' ( in a scared womans voice ) lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I am just gonna throw it out there, the man that has an answer for Anderson Silva and beats him may not necessarily have the answer for Chael Sonnen in the future...cryptic I know, feel free to insert body shots and triangle jokes....*HERE*

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I am just gonna throw it out there, the man that has an answer for Anderson Silva and beats him may not necessarily have the answer for Chael Sonnen in the future...cryptic I know, feel free to insert body shots and triangle jokes....*HERE*
    paper rock scissors

Andrew T

Sonnen's a boring ass fighter. I dont like wrestlers that lay and pray instead of looking for the finish. Most of his wins are lay and pray decisions. Talked all that shit then took one knee and quit. He didn't even try to pull guard to recover. It kinda looked like he threw the fight. Of course Yves stopped the fight early again. Dana should have told him to let Chael take a few extra cuz he deserved every one. Glad I didn't pay a cent for that card.