Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    I haven't seen any fights videos of him, just training and one cheesy video knocking his students around

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Seagal should be no where near MMA

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Gabriel. Fight vids. To my knowledge there are 0. I dont even believe hes ever fought in his life.
    I see what you did there, trick question. Segal is trash. In order of top (my personal picks) 5 80's-90's action/martial arts heroes it 1) Sylvester Stallone 2) Arnold Swarzenegger 3) Jean Claud Van Damm 4) Jackie Chan 5) Chuck Norris........4,890,676) Steven Segal. Under Seige was trash.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    You know, a lot of the stuff with Seagal, Anderson is just living out a bit of a dream with one of his heroes, but at the same time I think this IS a big part of his gameplan.

I mean, what would you think if like, chuck norris was saying how he was training a fighter and taught him a bunch of barely legal moves?
    I think this whole, him being pissed off thing, is a ruse.
    I think he wants Chael to think he is in his head.

Anderson could be an even bigger troll than Chael is, he is just more subtle about it.

Either way, IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN, OH EMM GEE SO EXCITED!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Give credit to Anderson, I know some people felt like he grabbed the shorts or tried to subtly wipe the vaseline on his body but at the end of the day the knee was legal (Dana said so himself) and he followed up with solid punches. I guess Chael will be looking for a match with Wanderlei next or Munoz maybe? Too bad Vitor is out for a while, and I dunno know how much longer Franklin will fight. Would love to see Chael to a TUF season though...

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Give credit to Anderson, I know some people felt like he grabbed the shorts or tried to subtly wipe the vaseline on his body but at the end of the day the knee was legal (Dana said so himself) and he followed up with solid punches. I guess Chael will be looking for a match with Wanderlei next or Munoz maybe? Too bad Vitor is out for a while, and I dunno know how much longer Franklin will fight. Would love to see Chael to a TUF season though...
    LOL he wasn't being that subtle about the vaseline LOL
    I love Anderson. So happy he won. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    More importantly I think Chad Mendes hit Cody McKenzie so hard he shit his pants.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    More importantly I think Chad Mendes hit Cody McKenzie so hard he shit his pants.
    LOL LOL LOL
    completely outclassed. :-)

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Anderson made Cael look clumsy lol. i guess steroids don't help with your balance lol

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    Anderson made Cael look clumsy lol. i guess steroids don't help with your balance lol
    Hahaha yeah! Especially in the first round...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12