Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson (Weebo) View Post
    Chael is so up in Andersons head he just build an addition!! Science!
    if you didnt order this fight by noon go fuck your self!
    Remember what happened when Mir got into Brock's head?

It's not always a good thing.
    Anderson seems very serious about beating the shit out of Chael.
    Either way, this wont be pretty/

Array

School
    Lovato/Ribiero NW
    That was crazy..part of me is worried for Chael's health and part of me wants to see him bring that belt back to Oregon..can..not..wait..

Array

School
    Lovato/Ribiero NW
    And it looked like Anderson said to something to Chael in his ear right before, I wonder what he said!?

Sam Sales

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I'm rooting for Chael, but I can't pick a winner Andy is the best ever. If Chael wins though I think it will be really good for the sport. He will promote the hell out of the UFC. If he keeps winning and talking shit he could become a real celeb not just an MMA one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBranom View Post
    I'm rooting for Chael, but I can't pick a winner Andy is the best ever. If Chael wins though I think it will be really good for the sport. He will promote the hell out of the UFC. If he keeps winning and talking shit he could become a real celeb not just an MMA one.

u would be a fan of chael since ur from oregon. i hate chael. this is mma not wwe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dereklapierre View Post
    He shouldn't be fined. It's all about promotion
    No. Physically striking someone at the weigh in is bullshit and he deserves to be fined.

If that was Chael who struck Anderson, I can guarantee you Silva and his crew would do everything within his power to get the fight called off and have him fined/suspended/whatever, and all of Silva's fanboys would be crying about what a scumbag move it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    I got Chael by arm triangle.
    Me too!

Array

School
    Tanshin Dojo
    Chael has been working his jitz game with vinny hasn't he?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    u would be a fan of chael since ur from oregon. i hate chael. this is mma not wwe.
    I am not from Oregon and I am fan of Chael Sonnen. Don't act like his shit talking and hyping hasn't made you more juiced for this fight, because it sure has for me! He brings attention to the sport, he doesn't need to be a fucking road scholar about it. Ask Chael, "What do you do for a living?" and I am almost positive he will say, " I beat mother-fuckers up..and occasionally commit realtor fraud (just a joke, calm down)." I am tired of the WWE comparison, these guys fight for real and deal with some major injuries (often really expensive, though now covered by the UFC) where they don't fight for months to get paid a fraction of what even hockey players make. To loop them in with juiced up, body building actors just because they chose to promote a fight that doesn't involve weekly bro hugs and 900 twitter post saying, "It's a huge honor to fight blah blah and I respect them so much as a fight and a dad and whatever." Sometimes it is just bad ass to watch two people fight that just hate each other and a little "WWE" isn't hurting this sport, because at the end of the day the fight is real and the training is real.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast