Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    We Tivo this a few times (10+) and after the knee there was 8-9 unanswered solid hits to the head, Chael somehow get to his feet and his legs are rubber to the point Anderson does not even hit him Anderson pushes his head back and he just drops and covers. Anderson drops some elbows to the body too. It was over.

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    Chael sat on his ass, and gave up.

I haven't heard a peep from Chael about this loss, and you damn well he would be the first person aside from his die hard fans to jump out and say how Anderson cheated some how.

Post fight interview, Chael took it like a man. No excuses.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post
    Post fight interview, Chael took it like a man. No excuses.
    That was my point, if even Chael isn't complaining and calling BS, I don't see why his fans are.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    It's been my opinion that the damage to Chael came when he hit his head on the fence after missing the spinning back fist. He was loopy and just sitting on his ass. I have watched several angles of the knee the body. I don't have an intelligent opinion about that because I'm not completely clear of the rules about hitting a downed opponent in the face with your thigh. But I think Chael knocked himself out and Anderson simply cleaned up Chael's mess.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentVenturo View Post
    Silva was scared, so obvious he was rubbing vasoline on his body...even so much so that they had to rub it off him before the fight, Chael looked great, now andy cant say that his rib was why he got taken down, Chael took a fresh 100% anderson silva down at his own will and held him there the whole time, Makes me think munoz will have a great chance agaist silva. Obv im a Sonnen fan lol. Anderson is a great champ but the vasoline, grabbing shorts and sholder bump at the weigh ins..theres no excuse for that, talking shit is one thing but to try to cheat and sucker shot an opponent is un called for, And just to throw this out there Id love to see Silva vs Munoz and Sonnen vs Belfort!!
    Agree with it all

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamSarge View Post
    Agree with it all
    It seems like all of us 10th Planet Hartford guys are anti Silva hahaha.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345