Thread: Back from HQ

Array

School
    10WO

Back from HQ

Just got back into town from my vacation to LA and just wanted to again thank Eddie and everyone else out at Burbank for all the hospitality. Definitely learned some solid techniques that I can't wait to drill with the rest of 10th planet here in East TN. And to anyone who has the chance but may be having any reservations, I can't recommend training at HQ enough. It can be a game changing experience.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    I had the privilege of meeting master Eddie @ the Hollywood HQ a few months before they moved to Burbank. Joe Rogan was there rolling one of the nights I visited too.... It was a similarly awesome experience as Eddie was so gracious to come over and talk with me briefly. There's nothing like making the pilgrimage to the 10th planet Mecca! Science!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Thats awesome to hear i been meaning to make it out there myself, im getting motivated seeing you come all the way from TN, when I only live an hour and a half away. I got a comp comming up definitely want to sharpen up on some things straight from the man himself!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Totally worth it. Game changing for sure. I'm very jealous of all you that can just hop in a car a cruise over to HQ. I would be there as much as possible. I have to settle at this point to once of twice a year. Use that resource that is within arms reach. Between Sean, Eddie, Denny and all the other Black, browns, and purples you Cali warriors are very lucky.