Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Shout out to 10th Planet jiu jitsu!

I just want to give a shout out to Eddie Bravo for creating such a wonderful system, 10th Planet and everyone who's apart of it, and especially my coach Mike Seabrook for letting me get fantastic instruction without charging me a dime. Also all the cool guys at 10th Planet Hartford for creating an awsome training environment. I really cant thank everyone enough. 10th planet has helped me lose tons of weight while having a shitty diet, and most importantly has made me fall in love with the art of Jiu Jitsu. It has made me realize that I want to be not only a great jiu jitsu competitior but also fight in mma and hopefully do some sick stuff there. That is how 10th Planet has changed my life.

I want to know how 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has affected and changed all of your lifes. So lets see those comments!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That's beautiful to hear! I am hororned to have such dedicated soldiers like you Emir, I pinch myself everyday :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Mondays are 100% more positive since Birmingham gained 10th Planet status. Time to drill Prison Guard til lunch.. Respect.

K Madden

We are always here for you Emir
    Proud of you buddy. Keep kickin ass and taking GOLD!