Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet
    I'm working as a consultant for the EA UFC game. We're going to be having a recording session this weekend. So when you hear the sound fx in the game you can picture me and my guys moving around with mics all around us!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder Hampel View Post
    I'm working as a consultant for the EA UFC game. We're going to be having a recording session this weekend. So when you hear the sound fx in the game you can picture me and my guys moving around with mics all around us!
    Bad Ass, make sure you convince them to play a little Rubber Guard

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

Oh snap!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Powerful Alder!! Are they gonna make u wear the suits like they do for the nfl players in Madden?

Hopefully EA really changes up the controls for the ground game. I loathed the controls in the THQ games. Bought the first game, rented the next two and just quit playing.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    That's gangster! I actually thought the ground game was decent on the the 3rd one and was a direct result of the MUCH better ground control in EA's game, so let's hope it ports over and expands! Playing Aoki was reason enough to fire up that game for $20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12