Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Seeing is BELIEVING

In light of all of Cora's victories on the mat, a lot of parents at the gym are asking me what is this stuff Cora's been doing? Well that gave me an idea to make this video so that I can show them what can happen when they inject 10thplanetJJ into their kid's game. I guess seeing is believing.

Congrats dude. You and Cora are proving that 10P works. You're both great ambassadors and representatives of the art.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Inspirational!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    That was great. I couldn't help to laugh the whole time Cora was on his guard. He couldn't do anything. Good armbar at the end

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    She is so skilled

Array

School
    Can't wait for this weekend. Cora has been working hard on correcting some of her mistakes and adding new moves by her coach. Hint...she's going airborne!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Seriously, man. We all LOVE watching Cora videos on this forum. Some of us even look forward to the next video. It is so cool that you are that involved and that supportive of your daughter doing jiu jitsu. My daughter is 14 and a gymnast. I brought her to a 101 class once, but she didn't like it. I wish she would get into it. With her gymnastics background, she could be a real beast! So, I guess I'm a bit jealous of you, Bruce! Enjoy ever minute of this journey!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    While I was watching this, I was thinking how amazing this girl is gonna be by the time she's 18, hell 16! Made me wonder who is the youngest ever 10th Planet black belt. Also, are there any other women black belts in 10th Planet? Brown belts? Anyone know?

Array

School
    Nathan: thanks for watching and for your support brother. I am involve in this so much because I love this sport also. Before I have kids, I always imagine that they will end up playing basketball as it is what I love to do, before I found JJ. However, I took another approach to sport now. You see, as good as I was, I still can't make it big. I played against all my friends who actually got scholarship to play ball in college, although I can take them anytime I want. There is one thing that they have and I don't have, HEIGHT. You can't teach height. As hard as I want to train, I will never be taller than what I am now. Jiu Jitsu is different. This is the sport that if you put your heart and soul into it, there is always a place for you. YOu can actually become the best if you out work your opponent. So that is why Cora is not in basketball. Sure she go and shoot hoop with me when I'm getting my exercise, but she knows JJ is her sport. The one thing that she can say that is hers. The one sport that she can go anywhere in the country to compete. I just wish there were scholarship to college in JJ. THat would be my dream come true. Or since they took wrestling out of the Olympic, I pray everyday that they replace that with Jiu Jitsu cus Cora is at the right age to prepare for it. And if she doesn't qualify to represent America, then she will surely be in the Olympic representing her ancestors. No matter what, she will be there. But that is only a dream for now.

As far as your questions goes, I really don't have that information. Those questions can be answered by Master Eddie. In relation to those questions, I see that there is a need for women black belt representing 10thplanet. Imagine how many more female will join 10thplanetJJ if there were women black belt paving the way for them. Jiu Jitsu is a growing sport and I see so much opportunity to make a career for young girls who starts at an early age. Imagine 10 years from now how big this sport will be and there will be so high demand for female black belt, and even better...10thplanet black belt.