Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Wasn't Ralf talking about moving back to Germany to open a moon? Sounds like a venue just opened up. Ralf W is pretty bad ass as competitors go. Brown belt took 1st in worlds last year.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    no school in the area
    if you started the 10 th planet school and you wanna ditch out is that because your married and trying to live a life in usa or is canīt you handle the presure. rules are rules man . you could have call mr bravo or talk to him face to face . if your school is in deep shit , try to search for sponsers itīs a big city , go to the local news paper and put on a shout out 10th planet sign . make fliyers put them up in storeīs in the centre . you have to do something and walk away is the lowest thing to do .So get youīre act together and put on some work !!!!

iīm trying to fight my fucking cancer , iīm gonna fucking win this battle giving up thatīs the last thing you do in any situation !

i would kill for a 10 th planet in holland

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    ^ this
    You are an awesome bunch. Had a great time with you all in sweden. Hope you can figure something out guys. :-)
    Thank you yes we will find a way. The 10th Planet Hamburg Crew is solid and crazy enough to train anywhere.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanda olsthoorn View Post

iīm trying to fight my fucking cancer , iīm gonna fucking win this battle giving up thatīs the last thing you do in any situation !

i would kill for a 10 th planet in holland
    Donīt stop to fight. I wish you all the best and that you win this battle!

I will get my team back and I wonīt stop to fight to get it back.

Oh no please killing is no option if it is really not other way we will come by and train with you .

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I Havnt met Matthias and frankly dont want to. Verena and everyone else that ive met at 10th planet hamburg are the best craziet and friendliest people ive ever met. (not to mention having some sick jiu jitsu). While i dont know all the financial details i can tell you that everything seemed to working well and always improving while verena was here and now that matthias is meddling lots of people have left the gym and there are way fewer classes which makes me wonder how its going to help the gym.

to jolanda best of luck, and then some more, and id be keen for a holland trip

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Does this mean i have to delete Matthias from my Facebook friends now?

Sweet, just wait 8 more years so i can become a blackbelt and open a school in Germany, let business fail so new better ones can arise!

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Quote Originally Posted by Verena View Post
    Donīt stop to fight. I wish you all the best and that you win this battle!

I will get my team back and I wonīt stop to fight to get it back.

Oh no please killing is no option if it is really not other way we will come by and train with you .
    hahahah no man i wonīt kill myself !

Wow. This thread did not turn out well

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    The lesson to be learned from this situation is that there's no way you should open a school if your goals are to travel to different countries to learn and compete. If you cannot dedicate your life to it, don't open a school.

Also, even as a purple belt, I feel that charging people black belt prices for my teachings isn't right. In fact, I haven't been paid to teach Jiu Jitsu for over a year now. The last seminar I taught was in Holland, and I did that at just enough to cover my expenses. There is no place for greed in this art, it makes me sad to see this happen because Matthias was a cool guy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast