Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    It's a great idea if your doing a lot of floor space in terms of cost effectiveness, but the Gracie Garage thing is a bit much. They just exposed that they used cheap materials in the making of their mats and the fact that it's $50 ($250 opposed to $200 a mat for Zebra) more expensive than a mat made by Zebra that provides the exact amount of space, and Zebra mat has higher quality material.

"Considering what's helping you slide, that's pretty nasty. LMAO. Sounds like fun though."

It's fine, the sweat is so pure it's like a fresh water lake

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Considering what's helping you slide, that's pretty nasty. LMAO. Sounds like fun though.
    The other day I was trying to open someone's guard and as soon as I did he tried attacking with something so i sprung out and onto my feet. The black mats were so sweaty I did a 360 and slip n slided a few feet losing my balance haha

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    I seen this last summer and redid my old mats,and takedown wall. I bought marine vinyl off ebay and the rest of my supplies from home depot. over 400sf of mat and supplies cost less then $350. Great idea and investment.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    The other day I was trying to open someone's guard and as soon as I did he tried attacking with something so i sprung out and onto my feet. The black mats were so sweaty I did a 360 and slip n slided a few feet losing my balance haha
    lmao.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12