Read my shit and join my cult motherfucker

The Trics of the Trade

A little while back I was moping around, recovering from knee surgery, waiting to get back into training, trying to study for the mcat, sad, lonely, and listening to the fray while masturbating...pathetic.. And then I started writing on impulse. So far it's been a delightful catharsis for me and people seem to enjoy what the dude inside my head has to say. Take a look if you so desire. If you like what you see, you're more than welcome to follow me on twitter @thestevetrics. I should be fighting in september/october if I can heal up in time, so feel free to join me in my noble quest for ultimate fighting greatness, olympic glory, spiritual enlightenment, and of course, world peace.

An excerpt from my first post:
    Hopefully this won’t all be so boring and philosophical. I can’t say I’m actively planning, but I will say that by virtue of being a blog about my thoughts, it is highly likely that future posts would include discussions about what I’m learning, what amuses me, and whatever is kickin’ around up in my dome that needs to be to let out. The list includes:

Character-development, scanner lifestyle, adhd, psychology, social dynamics, nutrition, self-improvement and optimization, mixed martial arts, jiu-jitsu, freestyle wrestling, the art of learning, new words, hilarity, interesting people, staying cool under pressure, keepin’ the pimp hand strong, and plenty of other shit that I think is wicked awesome (and hopefully you will find awesome too)….also plenty of pussy, shame and self-hate…

the website: www.tricsofthetrade.com
    the twitter: @thestevetrics
    the facebook: Steve Trics

Cheers,

Steve Trics