Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu

Went to a Braulio Estima seminar tonight

Absolutely unbelievable seminar with one of the best BJJ players in the world. Couldn't have been a nicer guy, and his philosophies on jiu-jitsu were so in-depth. I never thought there could be that much emphasis on controlling your opponent's elbow!

If anyone has the opportunity to attend a seminar with Braulio, DO NOT MISS IT. I've been to seminars with Liborio, De La Riva, Marcos da Matta and Rafael Formiga, all of whom are some of the best BJJ guys in the entire world as well as trendsetters for the art. However, Braulio's seminar stood out for me as far as the depth of his teaching and the emphasis he puts on "position over submission".

WAR BRAULIO!!!

Braulio is awesome, hope someday i get a chance to attend one of his seminars.

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    hes a beast

chris miah

Train in Birmingham with him and his black belts, Kev Webb, Norbi Nowak and Chui Kwong, really are lucky in the UK now great BJJ and coaches. Awesome technique.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by chris miah View Post
    Train in Birmingham with him and his black belts, Kev Webb, Norbi Nowak and Chui Kwong, really are lucky in the UK now great BJJ and coaches. Awesome technique.
    For sure you've got a pretty awesome school to train at! Braulio's good friends with a couple guys on my team here in MA, in fact I think the reason he's here is for one of their weddings, so another teammate of mine set up the seminar for us. It was unbelievable.

Ive been lucky enough to have a few seminars Braulio and one with his brother Victor, both awesome fighters and teachers

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    his inverted triangle stuff controlling the elbow is awesome