Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    FYI....hes saying it will happen in the next 72 hours...
    So Im assuming this didnt happen...
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Yeah i took that 72 hours thing at face value (his FB page is full so I cant be added as a friend to see his posts). Apparently what he actually said (someone reposted it) was that his 72 hour countdown will begin soon...not begins now. Ill post back to this thread when he actually posts the words '72 hour countdown begins now'. My friend who is on the page will repost it.

Then...after 72 hours passes again without anything happening you guys can feel free to yell at me I doubt anything will happen...you can never be too safe though

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    What if it happens exactly like he perdicted? That would be some creepy shit..

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    So... Nikola Tesla design HAARP. His ideas revolved around drawing electric energy from the magnetosphere, without using wires or cables. It's the same technology he developed that we use in devices that power batteries with no wire connection. However, HAARP can be used to send electric/electromagnetic impulses into the magnetosphere at an angle, and it will resonate with the magnetosphere, and be reflected back towards earth, only thousands, if not many thousand times stronger. That is the theory of how HAARP should be able to cause earthquakes.
    Tesla I'm aware of, HAARP I'm aware of, if this is practically possible, I don't know. I'm not a scientist, but it sounds plausible to me. Say it was true.. Then HAARP could be used to destabilize economies, and give the wielders advantages on the market. China and Japan would be the number one targets. And they do have a lot of quakes. But do they have more for some reason, or is it just paranoia from the most hardcore conspiracy theorists?
    Here's where I loose the plot; Why would the US target California? It doesn't make sense. Does anyone have any hypothesis that might explain why they would attack Cali?
    The reason I ask, is because if this guy is not a psychic, he can't possibly know, unless there's some way of making it happen, and he has inside info.
    As fr as I understand, the big one in Cali could happen today, or a thousand years from now. Just like Yellowstone is overdue, but it might not happen for a thousand years. So unless someone can explain the motive, I find it hard to believe.
    (I still think HAARP might be used for a weapon tho, I just don't see the logic in attacking California. Unless they are trying to kill off the pot-dispensaries, haha)

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    A bunch of electoral votes to be had in California. Maybe Obama thinks he might lose Cali, so he would rather not have it around.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    A bunch of electoral votes to be had in California. Maybe Obama thinks he might lose Cali, so he would rather not have it around.
    Interesting theory... but California votes with Democrats 99% of the time. Kinda what happens when liberals unite on the beach. lol

Array

School
    Ronin
    From what I understand Mitchell Coombes is able to hack into the HAARP system and see when they send a signal. After they send the signal it takes 104 hours till it hits the target, so thats why he gives a 104 hour warning because apparently he can see when they start the process in the system.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    My 2 cents on it...the people who are doing this are not necessarily the United States...I dont believe this is a country but rather a group of financially powerful people who want to stay in control (some call them the New World Order or the powers that be). These are old money families (oil barrons, former king\queen bloodlines etc) who have controlled things for centuries. Their goal is to control things through chaos and to cause a global financial crisis that would keep the world and its economy unstable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast