Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill Schwartz View Post
    Where is Phil Baroni?
    I agree ... he should be at the top of the list!

Andrew T

I didn't even bother reading the list because it's pointless. At least all of these men had the balls to put it all on the line in front of millions. None of these guys are overrated. They are all killers who could murder 99% of the world's population in a one on one fight. Maybe if Anderson Silva made the list then I would pay attention.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    This

Array

School
    Royce Gracie Network
    I think we can all agree for lack of talent vs amount of hype Kimbo tops the list everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. He was exciting to watch but his ground game was just 0. If he got into MMA earlier in his career in his mid 20's he could have been a force

Array

School
    Royce Gracie Network
    FFS they had a special entrance of him on the ultimate fighter then lost his first fight

I really can't take this list seriously if fedor is on it. When fedor was at his peak, GSP was asked who the greatest fighter in the world was. He said fedor. Many other fighters in the UFC have said the same thing.

I'm not gonna dispute who was the greatest in the world, when the best fighters around say it's fedor. They simply are the highest authorities on the subject.

And nick diaz is not overrated. If anything he is underrated, and always will be.

Array

School
    Royce Gracie Network
    BJ, GSP, Ariel Helwani, A. Silva, A lot of reporters and great fights were asked whos the best... in an ellie setback interview with A.Silva if he moved up to HW who would win he humbly said Fedor. Pretty much everyone but Dana cause fedor wouldnt sign and was considered the best. When he lost to Werdum Dana openely laughed saying he sucked all along, but contines to say "everyone loses now and then in this sport." he lost 3 in a row at the end of his career and now most newish MMA fans are agreeing and smashing his legacy. I like the Babe Ruth comment. The sport evolved too much and he couldn't keep up not to mention his body was catching up him from a lot of his wars.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    No Cro Cop on this list im lost.....also would hurt to say Sean Sherk too

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I honestly don't think I've watched more than one UFC fight since around UFC 5 or 6 or something like that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234