Thread: Fight Shorts

Array

School
    Infighting - Vancouver BC

Fight Shorts

Hey All,

Pretty new member here. Loving the community and the MTS vids are phenomenal. I need to pick up a pair of fight shorts and I live in Vancouver Canada and there are really no decent stores here so that leaves me ordering online. I really dig the Hayabusa gear and they're also located here in Canada which makes shipping easier. I have 2 questions. Specifically I'm looking at the Shiai Shorts. Anyone tried these? Also anyone got any feedback on the sizing of Hayabusa shorts? I take either a 34 or a 36 in jeans depending on the brand so just curious how they fit.

I appreciate any feedback. All the best.

J

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Click on the store tab and check out the new 10th Planet ones, they're awesome!
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Nichol View Post
    Hey All,

Pretty new member here. Loving the community and the MTS vids are phenomenal. I need to pick up a pair of fight shorts and I live in Vancouver Canada and there are really no decent stores here so that leaves me ordering online. I really dig the Hayabusa gear and they're also located here in Canada which makes shipping easier. I have 2 questions. Specifically I'm looking at the Shiai Shorts. Anyone tried these? Also anyone got any feedback on the sizing of Hayabusa shorts? I take either a 34 or a 36 in jeans depending on the brand so just curious how they fit.

I appreciate any feedback. All the best.

J
    I love Hayabusa gear. The shorts are super durable and the velcro doesn't wear out. As far as sizing goes, they are pretty accurate. Just get the size you wear in jeans and you should be fine.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Infighting - Vancouver BC
    Cheers guys. Much appreciated.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Also I am a big fan of the Sprawl stuff.

Array

School
    10th planet san francisco
    The new shorts look great and they have my size...........just bought them.