Array

School
    10th plant Hotbox Portland
    Thank you, Professor Bravo!

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Novikov View Post
    Our address is 535 NE 28th AVE in Portland, OR at cross fit Stumptown.
    The schedule for the rest of Aug is 20,21 27 and 30. 7:30 -9:00 Hoping to have more days starting in Sept.
    So to anyone in the Portland area interested in the 10th Planet system please stop by and check it out!
    My e-mail is van360sambo@yahoo.com. Please do not hesitate to email me with questions.
    Thanks,
    Vladimir Novikov
    We've added more classes this month. Aug. 22, 23, 28 and 29th from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in addition to the date and times above. We should have classes Mon - Thu most of the time now but the times will vary a little.

Powerful! ....and the gospel continues!

Array

School
    10th planet portland
    im very honored to be a part of this, its got such a good vibe

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    Powerful! ....and the gospel continues!
    Awe yeeeeeeah mate!

Array

School
    Salem
    Is this still a school? I have no idea what exactly a hotbox is. If its free then that is quite appealing but I'll need a job to get down there anyhow so I wouldn't mind giving donations. Haha sorry if these are rude questions. I just remember reading about hotboxes and I can't quite remember what they are.

Array

School
    Salem
    If its just a collective of badasses sharing knowledge that sounds sick as hell.

^^^
    From what I've seen, it seems to be old students of Salami's and new students keeping the learning experience going.

I learned a lot the last time I went, and can't wait to go again.

Anybody coming from the Vancouver area? I share a car with 3 people so some days it's hard to get into Portland at night.

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaine Stevens View Post
    Is this still a school? I have no idea what exactly a hotbox is. If its free then that is quite appealing but I'll need a job to get down there anyhow so I wouldn't mind giving donations. Haha sorry if these are rude questions. I just remember reading about hotboxes and I can't quite remember what they are.
    It is free to train at the hotbox. One of the rules of a hotbox is that you cannot profit from using the 10th Planet name. Vlad is the leader of this hotbox and is a great instructor. I have learned ALOT from Vlad during the past year and a half I have been training with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12