Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    man MMA fans are such spoiled little bitches, maybe jones just wanted a little break he's been super active, maybe he wants to take his kids on vacation or something either way he doesn't owe anyone any explanation. it's his life & his career

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    People are crazy ignorant saying jones ducked Chael. 8 days notice? Common now, any logical person would know 8 days before the fight isn't near enough time to figure a gameplan out. Chael is ruthless and even though I want jones to smash him its everythin to gain for Chael and everything to lose for jones. Also why would jones wanna let Chael talk his way into ANOTHER title shot? Make Chael work for it since he just got beat up by silva. Dana white will do anything to keep a card going apparently.
    Hogwash. As a champion it shouldnt matter if you were suppose to fight cancer ridden children you absolutely should NOT be able to turn down a fight. So what if he has nothing to gain? His job is to fight. He looks like a coward now and his true colors are beginning to show more than ever. Now because hes such a little sissy an entire card is being scrapped and every fighter on that card is getting their pay day taken away. Id be so pissed if I was just about to finish up my training camp and boom nope you gotta wait for your money and start that camp over.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    man MMA fans are such spoiled little bitches, maybe jones just wanted a little break he's been super active, maybe he wants to take his kids on vacation or something either way he doesn't owe anyone any explanation. it's his life & his career
    Except its not just affecting Jones.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    I'm not sure if you're being serious, but if he wanted a vacation, he wouldn't have extended his fight camp to fight in about a month.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    it would be an easy pay day if he faught chael. even if chael took him down, jones has super long legs and should get the triangle.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    it would be an easy pay day if he faught chael. even if chael took him down, jones has super long legs and should get the triangle.
    Exactly its a terrible fight for Chael to take even with a full training camp. But he was willing to do it. Jones is just finishing out a full camp where he was fighting someone with a somewhat similiar style. He actually wouldnt have to worry about anything on the feet with Chael. Just disappointing to me.

So since they've decided on Machida/Jones in a month, does that mean Hendo has lost his chance at the title?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I'm not sure if you're being serious, but if he wanted a vacation, he wouldn't have extended his fight camp to fight in about a month.
    What really irks me is the fact that Jones wont take a 8 day notice to save the $$ for everyone that has trained so hard for.... but if fine with fighting in another month??? Greedy, Paranoid, fake nice guy. He is getting sucked away from the part that made him such a nice personality... greed. I have lost all respect for this man.
    I love these little bits from Jones "I dont wanna fight Machida because he drew the least $$."
    Hey Jon, heres Sonnen.... you know... a CASH COW.... a NICK DIAZ ON TRASH TALK STEROIDS... A CLOWN TO DESTROY! $$$
    "Oh.... only 8 days... gee wiz mister... i dont know that sure is short notice... I need to meditate on this... nah."
    Me:

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Except its not just affecting Jones.
    so ! jones isn't responsible for every fighter's financials that's just crazy, people jump off and on fighters dicks more than groupie chicks, it's pretty silly, this is the dumbest shit ever to blame him for not taking a bum fight. with MMA fans your damned if you do damned if you don't, if he ragdolled chael with ease people would say oh! well that fight was too easy, damn MMA fans are some fickle & silly little fuckers. i'd only expect this from "band waggon buffalo wild wing fans" not vets.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Exactly its a terrible fight for Chael to take even with a full training camp. But he was willing to do it. Jones is just finishing out a full camp where he was fighting someone with a somewhat similiar style. He actually wouldnt have to worry about anything on the feet with Chael. Just disappointing to me.

So since they've decided on Machida/Jones in a month, does that mean Hendo has lost his chance at the title?
    dana said he isnt sure whats going to happen with dan yet, depends when hes able to return and what the situation at the time is.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    and whats with all this self richousness as if people really give a fuck about the financial futures of undercard fighters. it's very fake and silly. but great comedy

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast