Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Boys not to worry Vitor Belfort is here to fight on the card... Or try to fight.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Boys not to worry Vitor Belfort is here to fight on the card... Or try to fight.
    On a totally different card though.

This is just all kinds of jacked up

They should of fixed the broken card and pushed a title fight back for at least a month or two so that a proper opponent could fight.
    Someone get the history eraser button.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    your obviously an iddiot ! i'm a jones fan so i stay loyal and could give a fuck if he fights chael or not. so i'm not jumping on his dick because i've been a fan since he fought bonner, i bet you never gave a fuck about chael until he fought silva the first time, so " who's the dick rider " ?
    and your the only one making shit personal on this thread. your an obvious " iddiot & a dousche "
    You're a real piece of work, and a punk! Let that wallow around in your mouth for a while.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Im of 2 minds, part of me thinks that Jones should have taken the fight after whining that he doesnt get opponents that draw big numbers ie Machida. At first glance I thought at least Jones would have had a camp and Chael not much of one, then I read an interview by Winklejohn which pointed out the coincidence that Chael started the smack talk a few weeks ago ... when Hendos camp knew he was injured. Maybe just a coincidence or it may be Chael was ramping up for just such a challenge if Hendo didnt turn around ...
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678