Array

School
    Toronto No Gi

Hello 10th Planet JJ Mat Artist!

Hello fellow nogi mat artists. Just want to write a post to say hello to everyone.

My name is Anh-Tu Sa'ng Huynh but everyone call me as'h. I'm an artist living in Toronto Canada and I been doing nogi jiu jitsu for 2-3 months now. I train at Toronto NoGi which is one of two places here in Toronto that focus on mainly on nogi techniques. The other place being Xtreme Couture. How I got into jiu jitsu is a running joke at the gym. Was working late for a project that had to be finish for Monday. Wanted to grad something to eat before I go home so I went to grab a poutine at Harveys. Sat on those stools that was facing the window and low behold, saw the the sign for the Toronto NoGi. Sign up the week later.

Hopefully, I can make and meet some new friends here at 10th Planet.

welcome As'h! If you want some better poutines and 10th planet jits juste make the trip to Montreal! 10th planet jj MTL!!!

Array

School
    Toronto No Gi
    I would love to go to Montreal before winter but my french is crap and need to help my teammates prep for Ontario Provincial nogi tournament. I think there's some tournament happen as well in Quebec but we're too lazy to do the drive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by as'h View Post
    Hello fellow nogi mat artists. Just want to write a post to say hello to everyone.

My name is Anh-Tu Sa'ng Huynh but everyone call me as'h. I'm an artist living in Toronto Canada and I been doing nogi jiu jitsu for 2-3 months now. I train at Toronto NoGi which is one of two places here in Toronto that focus on mainly on nogi techniques. The other place being Xtreme Couture. How I got into jiu jitsu is a running joke at the gym. Was working late for a project that had to be finish for Monday. Wanted to grad something to eat before I go home so I went to grab a poutine at Harveys. Sat on those stools that was facing the window and low behold, saw the the sign for the Toronto NoGi. Sign up the week later.

Hopefully, I can make and meet some new friends here at 10th Planet.
    Lol thats an awesome story
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I like some poutines

Edit: I just googled poutines.....curd cheese? I don't think I would enjoy poutines.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

you killing right everybody love that stuff it's amazing... but you have to get it inside the province of Quebec! And by the way as'h the class at 10th planet mtl are teach in english

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Great to have you aboard my friend! Feel free to browse the tread, and see all of us arguing amongst ourselves like a true family!

Side note I've never had poutines before. Are they good?

Array

School
    Toronto No Gi
    If I was in death row and I had to put something for my last meal, it would be poutine. If you want the best, you have to go to Montreal where they have some amazing ones like pulled pork or ones with curry chicken.

Array

School
    Toronto No Gi
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc Lévesque View Post
    you killing right everybody love that stuff it's amazing... but you have to get it inside the province of Quebec! And by the way as'h the class at 10th planet mtl are teach in english
    Great, I might pop in Montreal if there's a big tournament or seminar for nogi.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Welcome
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella