Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Wow Dan, that is very generous of you!! Thanks. I will likely be picking your brain in some PMs in the future!
    10P4life!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Yeah Dan's for sure coming up with legal steroids for me to take... Just kidding! But really he's on to something with all this stuff, and the talks of him having a supplement line have been in the works for a while. Can't wait to see what it brings! I HOPE to be the guinea pig and gladly test all products.

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    I am working towards a business in the long term, but am 100% about sharing knowledge with ANYONE and especially making sure my 10thplanet family has every opportunity to be healthier and better athletes so I have no interest in keeping anything what so ever to myself.

To make the equivalent of this product just purchase and mix beta vulgaris extract and beta vulgaris powder(or process them from it naturally yourself). The reason I offered to provide it for people here, in addition to it spreading brand awareness of what might one day be my future products, is because these ingredients are generally only available in bulk/wholesale from manufacturers and distributors, or for unreasonably high prices from local labs. The powder you can buy on ebay for cheap, but the extract you can generally only find small retailers selling blends like limitless for extreme markups. In any case, just track down those two ingredients and you'll be good to go, if anyone has any questions as to the producing the same ratio as Limitless's blend, just show me the extract your using and ill give you a comparison.

For anyone else, I will have a much more cost effective solution available for anyone interested very soon, or if anyone is interested immediately let me know and I can expedite production for those that are.
    Thanks for the info. This was the response I was looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12