Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    K Madden

The Only Bone He Doesn't Have Is A Backbone...

What is your take on this Jon Jones crap.

To me, it's sad. I mean, Chael probably didn't deserve a shot at the title, but the UFC couldn't have picked a better replacement for Hendo. He's pretty much the same fighter, only less talented and less striking ability/KO power than Hendo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Lol as soon as the Jon Jones debate was beginning to fade here comes Ken Medden. I agree its sad. He could be labeled as the greatest fighter of all time but what happens outside of the ring could potential harm that legacy.
    Last edited by Brent Smith; 09-07-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Andrew T

Good for Jon Jones. He did what was best for himself. Yeah it sucks that the other fighters and other people didn't get paid but that's not Jone's fault, it's Dana's and Lorenzo's. They should be way more generous to their fighters and not cancel the card. He went through a whole training camp getting ready for Dan's right hand so why would he take a fight with a guy who only wants to shoot for the takedown and ground and pound? He had 8 day notice but really only 3 days to gameplan because the rest of the days are cutting weight and interviews. Sonnen isn't even worthy anyways. Who has he beat at 205 to warrant a title shot? Plus Sonnen was talking shit as usual on Twitter to Jones so why would he do him that favor and let him get a shot at the title? Dana White puts Greg Jackson and Jon Jones on blast just because he fucked up and didn't have a backup plan. Dana called Jackson a "sport killer" and a "weirdo". News flash this sport killer trains the best of the best. If anyone is a sport killer it's Dana because he's putting thin cards together and wasn't prepared with a backup plan. Hey Dana learn from this terrible planning and next time have a plan B, C, & D. Don't let Machida leave the country so close to fight time. It's common sense. Let the replacements know that they should be training and they need to be in the states if an injury happens. Inform the champion that if the contender goes down, this is the next guy and this guy you should be prepared for as well worst case scenario and that should be in the contract. Plus, Jackson told him it would be the biggest mistake of his career so why would he not listen to the guy who helped mold him into a world champion.
    Last edited by Andrew T; 09-07-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew T View Post
    Good for Jon Jones. He did what was best for himself. Yeah it sucks that the other fighters and other people didn't get paid but that's not Jone's fault, it's Dana's and Lorenzo's. They should be way more generous to their fighters and not cancel the card. He went through a whole training camp getting ready for Dan's right hand so why would he take a fight with a guy who only wants to shoot for the takedown and ground and pound? He had 8 day notice but really only 3 days to gameplan because the rest of the days are cutting weight and interviews. Sonnen isn't even worthy anyways. Who has he beat at 205 to warrant a title shot? Plus Sonnen was talking shit as usual on Twitter to Jones so why would he do him that favor and let him get a shot at the title? Dana White puts Greg Jackson and Jon Jones on blast just because he fucked up and didn't have a backup plan. Dana called Jackson a "sport killer" and a "weirdo". News flash this sport killer trains the best of the best. If anyone is a sport killer it's Dana because he's putting thin cards together and wasn't prepared with a backup plan. Hey Dana learn from this terrible planning and next time have a plan B, C, & D. Don't let Machida leave the country so close to fight time. It's common sense. Let the replacements know that they should be training and they need to be in the states if an injury happens. Inform the champion that if the contender goes down, this is the next guy and this guy you should be prepared for as well worst case scenario and that should be in the contract. Plus, Jackson told him it would be the biggest mistake of his career so why would he not listen to the guy who helped mold him into a world champion.
    Thank you ! someone with some logic, Dana is a fucking dousche, & MMA fans are some winney spoiled little bitches

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Lol as soon as the Jon Jones debate was beginning to fade here comes Ken Medden. I agree its sad. He could be labeled as the greatest fighter of all time but what happens outside of the ring could potential harm that legacy.
    I'm so gonna fart in a jar and mail it to you and tell you it smells like cookies...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    I'm so gonna fart in a jar and mail it to you and tell you it smells like cookies...
    mmm what kind of cookies?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    mmm what kind of cookies?
    Taint Sweat Cookies. Your Favorite. mmmm taaaaaint.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    You guys are gross.....but if Chael doesn't deserve a title shot neither does Vitor so what's the point? Jones should have taken the fight, he was ready to fight, yeah he didn't have a strategic game plan to pick Chael apart but we are talking about a fist fight so maybe come in with your reach and height and size and youth and show everyone why you are the best!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    You guys are gross.....but if Chael doesn't deserve a title shot neither does Vitor so what's the point? Jones should have taken the fight, he was ready to fight, yeah he didn't have a strategic game plan to pick Chael apart but we are talking about a fist fight so maybe come in with your reach and height and size and youth and show everyone why you are the best!
    hahahahaha Mikey...don't be upset. I'll send you a jar too buddy.
    And you are spot on in my opinion.
    Here is what pisses me off most-
    May 12, 2010- Jon Jones' tweet promise to the world: "Just to clear the record i've never turn down a mma fight against anyone and never will,"

Keep bouncing those gums Jones.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I agree with what jones did but I'm sick of hearing about 151

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast