Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    I Hope Kron gets tapped, for some reason i just cant stand that guy, or his brother. To smug in my opinion... lol or im just a gracie hater
    Ya I can't stand him either.

But man, what a sick card of fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    I Hope Kron gets tapped, for some reason i just cant stand that guy, or his brother. To smug in my opinion... lol or im just a gracie hater
    His brother Rockson is dead. He has other brothers, but they aren't known for Jiu Jitsu. Are you talking about Ryron and Rener? Also, there are so many Gracies, and so many sides of the family, many with beef between each other. Not really fair to lump them all together, especially if you don't even know who is who.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Toffolo View Post
    Ya I can't stand him either.

But man, what a sick card of fights.
    A lot of Kron's ideas I'm not a huge fan of, but he grew up the son of Rickson, what do people expect?

I like the fact that he finishes almost all of his fights, and I'm surprised that he gets as far as he does without really training sport Jiu Jitsu. Otavio is a beast, but I think Kron flourishes in a submission only environemnt.

what an amazing card. Where is marcelo garcia and pablo popovitch?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Wow. Ends up they booked this on the same date as the ADCC qualifiers. Listening to the OMR interview posted in this thread and at about 20 minutes into it they are talking about how the two are both being held on the same date.

In the same city.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Wow. Ends up they booked this on the same date as the ADCC qualifiers. Listening to the OMR interview posted in this thread and at about 20 minutes into it they are talking about how the two are both being held on the same date.

In the same city.
    Jiu jitsu orgasm
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    A lot of Kron's ideas I'm not a huge fan of, but he grew up the son of Rickson, what do people expect?

I like the fact that he finishes almost all of his fights, and I'm surprised that he gets as far as he does without really training sport Jiu Jitsu. Otavio is a beast, but I think Kron flourishes in a submission only environemnt.
    oh man, kron's a savage. he's amazing. i just don't care for him personality-wise

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Jiu jitsu orgasm

lol, more like Jiu Jitsu blue balls! No matter which one you are sitting at watching, you will be thinking about what's going on at the other one at the same time.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234