School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Snorkel and scuba mask ala wandy
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Cool way to have a stroke

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Our team uses them frequently with our warm ups, intensifies shrimping and useful in a lot of areas. Def. not a wonder tool but it will improve the cardio.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    the whole premiss is a little off to me. your muscles need oxygen to function. the more oxygen they get, the better they do. so lets take some away. this is supposed to make you better how? i get how it feels like it is working you harder. but to be completely honest from a scientific stand point it makes little to no sense. any physicians or physicals trainers out there that could shed some light on this?

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    I have to complete underwater swim tests for work...i used to use a device called a Powerbreathe for training...they are pretty good

I watched a guy at my gym use this once. He did rounds on the mits. After he took it off and his face was a purple/blue. Looked like a non healthy lack of oxygen. but im no doctor.

Array

School
    Fusion MMA. Clyde, NY
    lol along with depriving yourself of oxygen while you train don't drink water either, i heard it makes you tougher

BJJ Blackbelt and Medical Hillary Williams student called them out on their claims of mimicking elevation training, stating restricting air inflow was not the same as altitude with a lesser percentage of oxygen in the air mixture. Training Mask facebook page was pretty ugly towards her in response. Then other M.D.s that Hillary knew chimed in and had her back.

Don't believe the advertising.

Err, Medical student that should read. Williams is training to become a doctor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12