Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Addicted to Gaming

Crazy.

Andrew T

That's some high tech shit. I wonder how many years it's going to be before North and South Korea unite or at least tear down that division. Koreans would so much happier and prosperous if they were allowed to trade and interact with each other. It's so crazy they have to worship that tyrant like he's a god out of fear. I used to be pretty a hardcore Halo Reach player online snipers only and the new Maddens every once in a while against my buddies but I rarely play anymore. I would rather be getting shit done in the real world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Got sucked in playing BF3 lol
    It gets pretty addictive and competitive.
    It's all about strategy!
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Nice vid.

The first time I played socom on the internet on ps2 i was hooked on internet shooters for years. Didnt stop til the ps3 broke. recently got another ps3 but im not online and barely use it. Im avoiding the online stuff for a while cuz I would get nothing done since I dont have much free time like I used to from training

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I was addicted to CoD for that last 4 years until I got into Jiu Jitsu. I love that shit. Haven't touched my Xbox in months now, but I already have Black Ops II pre-ordered.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram