Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna

Best weekend ever

This past 6 days were probably the best in my life. I got to finally meet Eddie and attend one of his seminars, not to mention all the awesome people I met in Denver. Then hop on a plane and attend Jeff Glover's seminar. My experience in California was amazing, and I was welcomed with open arms every where I went. For those of you who have never met Cade I can tell you he is one of the most outstanding gents Ive ever had the pleasure of meeting. He helped orchestrate the whole thing, and I cant even describe how thankful I am.

Now, Im back in Alaska contemplating my next jiu-jitsu journey (which will most likely be Chicago, then try and hit canada in Jan and then off to Japan in April). Everyone keep living that dream!

Osss
    (Michael) Barber

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber View Post
    This past 6 days were probably the best in my life. I got to finally meet Eddie and attend one of his seminars, not to mention all the awesome people I met in Denver. Then hop on a plane and attend Jeff Glover's seminar. My experience in California was amazing, and I was welcomed with open arms every where I went. For those of you who have never met Cade I can tell you he is one of the most outstanding gents Ive ever had the pleasure of meeting. He helped orchestrate the whole thing, and I cant even describe how thankful I am.

Now, Im back in Alaska contemplating my next jiu-jitsu journey (which will most likely be Chicago, then try and hit canada in Jan and then off to Japan in April). Everyone keep living that dream!

Osss
    (Michael) Barber
    When you get started on your planning for your Japan trip let me know. If you need any advice or want to come roll with us drop me a line.

Good meeting you in Denver man

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber View Post

Osss
    (Michael) Barber
    You're always welcome to roll on through Chicago North when you get here, we'd also be glad to show you around!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Wow sounds like a great time! If you ever come to central Ontario, drop me a line! You can come and roll at the Peterborough moon.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    It was good meeting you Tyler! And Ill def drop everyone a line when I hit up those respected areas . I appreciate it. This is what jiu-jitsu is all about! Powerful!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    If you're traveling all the way from Alaska and hit up Peterborough you should come by Montreal.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Im hoping to do hit all of the Canadian locations, but well see .