Array

School
    Sergio Penha

Felipe Costa and Riccardo Ammendolia on OpenMatRadio.com

On this weeks episode of Open Mat Radio, we have Felipe Costa and Riccardo Ammendolia on the show. Click HERE to listen. Enjoy!

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    This is one of my favorite interviews. Felipe gives a lot of great advice on the mental side of jiu jitsu. It was awesome to hear about how Brasa split from Alliance and also what cause Brasa to split. Old school fans will like those stories.

Also, who doesn't want to compete for free at ADCC? Riccardo clarifies some questions about ADCC as well.

We hope you guys enjoy the show. Let us know what you think here or on our iTunes/Stitcher pages and/or at Info@openmatradio.com

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Both of these interviews are amazing. Felipe has a fantastic attitude in this interview. Inspiring! Thanks OTM.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Both of these interviews are amazing. Felipe has a fantastic attitude in this interview. Inspiring! Thanks OTM.
    Glad you liked it. Riccardo doesn't get near enough credit for all the behind the scenes work he does for jiu jitsu/grappling. He's helped get ADCC and World Pro a TV deal on the Fight Network (lucky Canadians!) We owe him a lot of thanks for helping OMR along the way.

Felipe is amazing. Super articulate and intelligent. We tried to just stay out of his way as we interviewed him as he was dropping some great ideas. You can see why Ryan Hall sought him out for a while before switching to Marcelo's. Felipe is another guy that's done a ton for the sport. I highly recommend watching his Path to Success DVD. It helped me get over some mental blocks.

ps OTM is awesome, we love everything that Scotty does, but we're OpenMatRadio not OTM

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    One of your best interviews yet. Both Felipe and Riccardo kept my attention the entire time. Loved the story of how Brasa came about
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Thanks Brent! We're trying our best to put out fresh content that can help people on and off the mat. We appreciate te feedback as it helps us keep the show fresh.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    ps OTM is awesome, we love everything that Scotty does, but we're OpenMatRadio not OTM

Shit I knew that! Sorry, was just a mix up.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram