Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Don't really need a video to know tigers are mean, look at Sigfreid and Roy. Damn thing ate his head and apparently he raised that tiger from birth. Tigers don't give a fuck. Food is food, living or dead. And Bamboon are just natures asshole in general lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    I'm just glad we kill our prey before we eat it.
    I agree but if you only had your bare hands starting to eat something would be a descent way to kill it. Of course most of us here would choke out our prey.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Sparks View Post
    @Kurzy That is sad, I don't care if it's nature or not, it's still sad to see. Animals don't care or know no better but as a human being that does, it's sad.
    Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's terrible. Animals have no conscience. It would do people good to remember that when you see idiots sticking their heads inside of crocodile's mouths and whatnot.
    Nature is brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Every deer I shoot is dead before gutting them or eating them.
    I hunt too, and every animal I have shot has been a clean heart and lung shot, fast death. I know things can go wrong, but so far I am 5 for 5 on lung shots and 3 outta 5 for heart.
    (Bowhunting)

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Every deer I shoot is dead before gutting them or eating them.
    No way man you gotta take a bite of the heart while its still pumping....on a side note can you still do jiu jitsu with TB?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Dude, I couldn't agree more. It's terrible. Animals have no conscience. It would do people good to remember that when you see idiots sticking their heads inside of crocodile's mouths and whatnot.
    Nature is brutal.

I hunt too, and every animal I have shot has been a clean heart and lung shot, fast death. I know things can go wrong, but so far I am 5 for 5 on lung shots and 3 outta 5 for heart.
    (Bowhunting)
    Every deer I've ever shot has been in the neck with a .44 mag. They always drop on the spot, although i guess it really doesn't matter with a .44 mag does it lol.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Every deer I've ever shot has been in the neck with a .44 mag. They always drop on the spot, although i guess it really doesn't matter with a .44 mag does it lol.
    You hunting with .44 rifle?

I bought an .308 this year for moose. It'll be my first time hunting moose and first time hunting with a rifle.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    You hunting with .44 rifle?

I bought an .308 this year for moose. It'll be my first time hunting moose and first time hunting with a rifle.
    Ya its a Ruger .44 mag carbine. Its about 60 years old and in pristine condition. My grandpa gave it to me! I use it in the thick woods in Michigan. When i hunt out here in Nebraska i use my 7.62X54R but i havent had the opportunity to shoot at a deer here in NE yet..

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Ya its a Ruger .44 mag carbine. Its about 60 years old and in pristine condition. My grandpa gave it to me! I use it in the thick woods in Michigan. When i hunt out here in Nebraska i use my 7.62X54R but i havent had the opportunity to shoot at a deer here in NE yet..
    yo i'm a hunter too, i just hunt pussy, lol, i don't use a 44 mag because it's illegal so i just use "shiny objects" car, my ring, ect. setting traps. gotta love hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    yo i'm a hunter too, i just hunt pussy, lol, i don't use a 44 mag because it's illegal so i just use "shiny objects" car, my ring, ect. setting traps. gotta love hunting!
    I use a fuck load of alcohol!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I use a fuck load of alcohol!
    lol, yo i stopped drinking because i got whisky dick once, that's some embarrising shit, spend all that time in a tree waiting for a "doe eyed dear" get the kill, get drunk, and your dick don't work lol, i'm lucky i got to redeem myself, no hunter wants a bad mark on there resume.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast