Array

School
    Toronto No Gi

Any cool jiu jitsu pad setup in your house?

Saw the countdown of Jeff Glover and Caio Terra match. What was cool about it is the backyard setup glover had with the mats under the roof outside. I was planning on doing something where I put in some mats and padded walls in my basement for practice. Do anyone one have a setup for jiu jitsu in their house yet?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by as'h View Post
    Saw the countdown of Jeff Glover and Caio Terra match. What was cool about it is the backyard setup glover had with the mats under the roof outside. I was planning on doing something where I put in some mats and padded walls in my basement for practice. Do anyone one have a setup for jiu jitsu in their house yet?
    I got a back yard patio set up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Quote Originally Posted by as'h View Post
    I set up a level of my house that I build three years ago. with Mats and a gym. I was going to put my 21' cage in there but it's too tall ( It's raised 3' off the ground) so for now it's just sitting in a commercial building I lease to store stuff. I live out in the country so it's really nice to have all the equipt. here especially when we have snow or ice storms. it was one of the best things i did when we designed the new house. You can put in hours of mat time with a couple guys when your snowed in and it's a great day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    10x10 mat space in my living room

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    I have 12 x 14 feet of roll out mats from Tiffin that i set up in my yard to practice with some friends , have a 20 x 12 concrete pad and also a 12 x 12 deck in my back yard , the mats are 2 inch thick and roll up in 2 sections with 2 fold up pieces .

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    After moving from Phoenix to Atlanta, where there is no 10th Planet school, I now rely on MTS and the DVD's to keep my mind fresh. Every morning I go to my basement and drill a set of techniques I hand pick for that day. It keeps my muscle memory strong. I train at Alliance because that is the next best option, but my heart is still with 10th Planet. When I roll at the end of class, that's when I put 10th Planet to work. It's fantastic bringing that element to their school because it brings a whole new challenge to the table (for me and for them).

Not sure why the picture came out sideways on the forum.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Holloway; 10-22-2012 at 07:19 AM.