Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Any one else find it funny when Lloyd Irvin studdered a little when he was talking about going the doctors and setting a new "supplement" and diet plan with Keenan? I am interested to see how his gains look in a couple of months. Natural, or a little assisted. I just got this feeling about Lloyd Irvin. His camp seems to have this do anything to win attitude, the question what aee they willing to do to win. Call it paranoid, I guess. Fuck I hope I am wrong.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Any one else find it funny when Lloyd Irvin studdered a little when he was talking about going the doctors and setting a new "supplement" and diet plan with Keenan? I am interested to see how his gains look in a couple of months. Natural, or a little assisted. I just got this feeling about Lloyd Irvin. His camp seems to have this do anything to win attitude, the question what aee they willing to do to win. Call it paranoid, I guess. Fuck I hope I am wrong.
    I didnt really get that feeling but seeing as there is no anti doping rules for jitz competitions its possible I guess. Id imagine a lot of the competitors out there are doing it
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    the battles over the toilet seat must be incredible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    the battles over the toilet seat must be incredible.
    Avoid the triangle chokes on taco nights
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    i actually really enjoyed it and am looking forward to episode two. looks like a great environment to be in and a great recipe for success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12