Array

School
    In my mind

BMC seminar at VAFJJ (Nov. 10th) After Action Report

Brandon Mccaghren's seminar was amazing as usual. Not only did the mad scientist bring his A game, he brought the infamous Alberto Moya! Both of these gentlemen carefully instructed us in the tips, tricks, and techniques of guard passing and theory. First and foremost we began with the " Mississippi Bloodhound" which instantly improved everyone's posture from inside the guard. We then moved onward towards guard passing theory and even got some reps in on the armbar from guard as well as a world class escape. Every single question was answered as well as some work on the electric chair, tightening the rubber guard, escaping the lockdown, twister pass, hip shovel, and so much more! Everyone in attendance was extremely pleased and thoroughly happy with everything taught. The improvements in our game were immediate. I can't thank Brandon and Alberto enough for their patience and instruction! I'd also like to say a massive thanks to Chad and Rena Clark for all their help and even feeding everyone! Thank you all for your help. The seminar was amazing!

Array

School
    10WO
    Yes, last Saturday was an awesome day for 'da jiu-jitsu. It was awesome getting to meet you Brandon and all the knowledge that was dropped was greatly appreciated! From "ees good, but ees not perfect" and "you mus' relashe" to getting thoroughly and repeatedly smashed by you, thank you and I can't wait for the opportunity to train with you again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    It's the Mississippi Leg Hound.

Thanks for bringing me out. It was a lot of fun.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

thats awesome !!!

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    I heart Brandon.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Lmao "Mississippi Leg Hound" sorry. At least we stopped cutting the ends off the ham and bought a bigger pan :-).