Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Phuket Top Team

[video] 97 Minute Drill Session...Before Sparring

These guys are going to wind up with no cartilage a la Dan Gable by the time they're 30 but god damn if they don't outwork almost everyone!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by VicDorfman View Post

These guys are going to wind up with no cartilage a la Dan Gable by the time they're 30 but god damn if they don't outwork almost everyone!
    I will take no cartilage for multiple world championships, sponsorships, black belt, and an easy transition into my own academy.....sign me up!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Why would that wreck their cartilage?

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I want more of these, nogi specific.
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I herd that!!! Yea that drill looks intense but good *thinking* how can we make this No-Gi specific? Also a shout out to Mr. Mike Dewitt, i was at the Eddie Bravo seminar in Vista this past weekend and he mention you as one of the guys with an insane lockdown, one of the hardest to pass. Gotta make my way up to OR to get some mat time in. You know your doing big things when the Prof. is giving you props on your jitz and not be there keep up there hard work bro!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    I herd that!!! Yea that drill looks intense but good *thinking* how can we make this No-Gi specific? Also a shout out to Mr. Mike Dewitt, i was at the Eddie Bravo seminar in Vista this past weekend and he mention you as one of the guys with an insane lockdown, one of the hardest to pass. Gotta make my way up to OR to get some mat time in. You know your doing big things when the Prof. is giving you props on your jitz and not be there keep up there hard work bro!!!
    Lol thanks man, I appreciate that shout out. You guys are always welcome up here!
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    They do have some great no-gi drilling stuf you can check out. No-Gi season just ended though. There's been a lot of great TLI no-gi stuff. Probably no more until ADCC/No-Gi WOrlds/Pans time next fall. Right now Gi season is gearing up again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post

They do have some great no-gi drilling stuf you can check out. No-Gi season just ended though. There's been a lot of great TLI no-gi stuff. Probably no more until ADCC/No-Gi WOrlds/Pans time next fall. Right now Gi season is gearing up again.
    Did you just say no-gi season ended...on the 10th planet forum....Zog we got a troll! but seriously dont ever say that again! I want a book like Galvaos of endless drills!
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Give me more

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Jiu Jitsu has a season? More medal chasing videos please!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast