Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam

To the vegans/vegetarians out there

I know some of you are always looking for good supplements. I have teamed up with a company that has organic vegan, gluten free, soy free supplements. A protein powder, a greens and a recovery (and a few others) They are actually good tasting too, not the typical "green" taste.

I don't want to be the guy that spams a forum with links so no fear I'll only post it once. Here is a link to get a free sample of our greens....

**the company is a direct sales company...you do NOT need to "join" or anything of the sort to purchase and if you feel that uncomfortable you can order through me direct and never deal with the company**

Free sample here http://exhalewellness.sevenpoint2pro...eesample.html?
    Product info here http://www.sevenpoint2.com/products.asp

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I've got a good supplement for you, its called meat.

Sorry, I couldn't help it must be the beef hormones.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    A couple slices of BBQ chicken pizza aside I have not eaten meat since July.

It's made a world of difference for me. More energy, better mood, easier digestion. Getting my weight down for my fight has been incredibly simple this time. I've been able to eat far more calories, feel like I've had a lot more variety and not suffered at all as opposed to an often difficult time balancing weight loss with my performance in training.

I do not know about any of the supplements op speaks of, but can definitely recommend cutting meat out. Not everyone will agree and I'm sure a little meat occasionally is fine, but 5 months down the line I'm convinced that meat has no business in my gut. Or not the amount I was previously consuming at least.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Fuck it, I'm going veggie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I've got a good supplement for you, its called meat.

Sorry, I couldn't help it must be the beef hormones.
    never had that before...zing