Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Fantastic cardio workout!

The "55" workout
    Start by doing one body-weight squat and 10 pushups. Rest for 30 seconds, and then do 2 squats and 9 pushups. Gradually work your way up to 10 squats and down to 1 pushup. You'll complete 55 reps of each exercise by the time you're done—and reap both the cardiovascular benefit of aerobic training and the muscular pump of a strength session. (And if you like this routine, you'll love The World's Most Efficient Workout.)

10-meter sprints
    Find an area in your gym where you can sprint for 10 meters. Once you've covered the distance, pause just long enough to inhale and exhale once through your nose. Sprint back and pause, this time inhaling and exhaling twice through your nose. Continue the drill—breathing normally as you sprint, and adding an additional nose inhalation and exhalation when you pause—until you can no longer breathe through your nose. "It takes more effort than breathing through your mouth—even during rest—which increases the intensity of the exercise," John says. The result: more gain in less time (and distance) than on a treadmill.

Jumping-jack pyramid
    Do as many jumping jacks as you can in 10 seconds. Rest for an equal amount of time. Next, do as many jumping jacks as you can in 20 seconds, and rest 20 seconds. Then do 30 seconds of jumping jacks followed by 30 seconds of rest. Now work your way back down the pyramid (30, 20, 10). Repeat three times. This will change the way you think about jumping jacks forever.

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/be...ickofTreadmill

I like it. Its different. Gonna try these for sure. Thanks.

Ive been digging on http://wolfbrigade.net/blog/ lately. Pulling different pieces and trowing them into my time at the gym.

Very nice post and i am very impressed with your sharing dear. You have shared great cardio workout information. These cardio exercises are superb and i will try these exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarous View Post
    Very nice post and i am very impressed with your sharing dear. You have shared great cardio workout information. These cardio exercises are superb and i will try these exercises.
    Reply must.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Thank you for sharing, I try it and I love it

It requires more attempt than respiration through your mouth even during rest which improves the concentration of the work out, David says. The result: more obtain in shorter period (and distance) than on a fitness treadmill machine.