Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    i wanna see JEFF vs Ryan Hall or is there a match of them on youtube?

At 2:30 i was like damn with that b fly hook. That guard retention at the end was sick!!!!!! I could sit here all day and try to break that down in my head....

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPleisch View Post
    i wanna see JEFF vs Ryan Hall or is there a match of them on youtube?
    they fought at ADCC in 2009 i believe for 3rd place. i haven't seen it on youtube though.

Array

School
    Ronin around with couple Guys
    who won??

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPleisch View Post
    who won??
    It was a tight match. They both had lots of dynamic exchanges, and they each had pretty close darce attempts. Once the point period started Jeff got 2 for a takedown from the back body lock. With about 1 minute left Ryan got on the back but couldn't get both hooks in. With about 10 seconds left ryan managed to get the second hook in, and won the match 3 to 2.

It should be noted that Leo Viera and Rani Yahya both defeated Hall and Glover, respectively, but were both injured and could not compete for Bronze. So Hall and Glover were asked to step in and take their places for the Bronze match.

Glover took Bronze this past year, though.

The Hall and Glover match was really awesome, and was only topped by the Cobrinha/Rafa finals match that year in that division.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    ttt, great example of technique vs power. Not to say that they don't both have great technique, but Jeff can't match Wilson on strength and explosiveness cuz he's such a beast, so he has to play off the opportunities that arise in the scrambles. This is a good match to disect

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Glover is the master scrambler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12