Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant watch MTS

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    thanks Dave....how are things???
    Things are good. Moved to Boston. Got married. Life is great. I love it out here. Hoping to get back to training by January. Still figuring out our budget. Hoping to visit Rochester in February. Maybe start a hotbox by middle or end of 2013.

How are things with you man?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Try paying your bills you cheap bastard!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    I actually blocked you so that way you cant watch that knee bar you beat me with. Just kidding but that last heel hook you dropped for is still haunting me.
    hahah. You put on a great show man. I would have nightmares about him, but everytime I rolled with him, it was just a blur of purple. I pretty much have no memories except for 2 pieces of advice: Breathe. Learn how to flow. Oh, and one compliment: "Keep doing what you're doing."

For you to hang in there with him is no easy task my man. Quick question if you don't mind. What's up with the brown shirt? Are you a brown belt in traditional BJJ? Once again, good work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Finally got it fixed pay pal for some reason stopped my service and i had to setup my billing info again

Array

School
    Hobart No-Gi/Hybrid Training Centre
    I had the same thing happen to me. I just cancelled the payment via PayPal and then signed back up to Pro. Not sure why it happened... Paypal moves in mysterious ways...

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    hahah. You put on a great show man. I would have nightmares about him, but everytime I rolled with him, it was just a blur of purple. I pretty much have no memories except for 2 pieces of advice: Breathe. Learn how to flow. Oh, and one compliment: "Keep doing what you're doing."

For you to hang in there with him is no easy task my man. Quick question if you don't mind. What's up with the brown shirt? Are you a brown belt in traditional BJJ? Once again, good work.
    Thanks man, and no i dont actually have a belt in jiu-jitsu just been training the system for awhile on our own with a few guys that i train with. We just have been ordering shirts and shorts over the past few years and kind of wear whatever. I would love to one day have a blue shirt or whatever rank i should be. and thanks again

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    Thanks man, and no i dont actually have a belt in jiu-jitsu just been training the system for awhile on our own with a few guys that i train with. We just have been ordering shirts and shorts over the past few years and kind of wear whatever. I would love to one day have a blue shirt or whatever rank i should be. and thanks again
    I'm trying to get ranked when I'm out in Vista for 13 weeks. See if you can get ranked while you're in LA!

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    both the final and scotts semi final match were awesome. the whole tourney was, but those in particular. Herzog is a great coach, and it almost seemed a like you were up against two guys in there. No fair! lol

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by La'akea Sanborn View Post
    both the final and scotts semi final match were awesome. the whole tourney was, but those in particular. Herzog is a great coach, and it almost seemed a like you were up against two guys in there. No fair! lol
    Haha, everytime I watch a match that coach Herzog is coaching I think of a book I read when I was a kid called "Jacob Two Two", where the main character says everything two times. I am going to watch this MTS episode today, and this thread has me amped for it!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I'm trying to get ranked when I'm out in Vista for 13 weeks. See if you can get ranked while you're in LA!
    Ya man that would be freakin awesome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast