Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant watch MTS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Things are good. Moved to Boston. Got married. Life is great. I love it out here. Hoping to get back to training by January. Still figuring out our budget. Hoping to visit Rochester in February. Maybe start a hotbox by middle or end of 2013.

How are things with you man?
    things are up and down. I had to stop teaching bc of work changing my hours and my wife started grad school. so i had to cut back alittle at the gym. We moved out to chili and got a dog too. I hope you can get back in the gym soon, check out Wai Kru in Boston. I like it when i stopped in. Best of luck bro!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Real life is for pussys.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    things are up and down. I had to stop teaching bc of work changing my hours and my wife started grad school. so i had to cut back alittle at the gym. We moved out to chili and got a dog too. I hope you can get back in the gym soon, check out Wai Kru in Boston. I like it when i stopped in. Best of luck bro!
    Damn bro, for cutting back at the gym you looked like a beast in the tourney! Glad married life is treating you right. Thanks for the school suggestion. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Real life is for pussys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123