legalization in US ---> other countries???

If the US finally fully legalizes cannabis across the board, medicinally or otherwise, how long, if at all, do you think it would be for other countries follow? Do you think one has bearing on the other? Interested in your thoughts and/or sources.

Thanks guys and have a good day/night.

Array

School
    Edmonton BJJ Club / Mundaruca BJJ
    10 years ago I thought that we (Canada) would be where Cali is now. Of course I like paying 200 buck for 28 g of kush, from what understand that is about 1/3 of what you Americans pay.

Array

School
    Habens Martial Arts Acadamy, San Antonio
    I think once its legal there will be no stopping it. Marijuanna has roots in so many different countries around the world, and is already legal in some. I think it would take no longer than a few years to get the whole world on board, if done in a conservative manner. Legalizing weed is one of the most anticipated events of our generation, all over the world and I think who ever is controlling it and not making it happen is just waiting for the perfect plan to get the most profits out of it. Its just too big a card to simply laydown. You gotta bluff a little.

Thanks guys. You're right Aaron, it is one of the most anticipated events, and it's only growing. I, myself, am a recent "convert" to, not only advocating legalizing it, but seeing it's benefits. Once you lay aside all prejudices from what you were told by people, and see it for what it is, it's unbelievable that it's so hated.

Anybody else?