Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I feel its a matter of perspective. Is fighting all we are doing? I think 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has the best techniques to accomplish that task however I honestly believe those techniques are also a vechicle for a greater message " To have love and positive energy in our hearts" It's a lifestyle and catalyst for change, both for the individual and this awesome community we have. The world is a better place due to the positive frequency thats spread by the power of 10
    You sound like a hippie...

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I feel its a matter of perspective. Is fighting all we are doing? I think 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has the best techniques to accomplish that task however I honestly believe those techniques are also a vechicle for a greater message " To have love and positive energy in our hearts" It's a lifestyle and catalyst for change, both for the individual and this awesome community we have. The world is a better place due to the positive frequency thats spread by the power of 10
    This is why Coach is my pick, Master Jedi knowledge. AWESOMENESS

On a serious note fighting is what warriors do. I think Moon of the year is an extension from warrior of the year to a team, so essentially the team that fought the best would be Moon of the year. Granted there may be a few other factors such as who is putting our name out there and the such, but at the end of the day how do you do that? By producing mat monsters. So i think that Denny is on the right track.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    On a serious note fighting is what warriors do. I think Moon of the year is an extension from warrior of the year to a team, so essentially the team that fought the best would be Moon of the year. Granted there may be a few other factors such as who is putting our name out there and the such, but at the end of the day how do you do that? By producing mat monsters. So i think that Denny is on the right track.
    Coach produces jitz & mma killerz. So under this concept a retired fighter/competitor is not eligible?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Coach produces jitz & mma killerz. So under this concept a retired fighter/competitor is not eligible?
    Did that retired guy produce a lot of high level wins? If no then he isn't warrior of the year. Did this person and his team have a great year producing mad competitors and fighters that where successful? If yes then vote for their school for Moon of the year.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You sound like a hippie...

10th Planet Jiu Jitsu changes lives. I've run into tons of peoples and heard hundreds of stories of how 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has changed their life. Whether it helped them though a divorce, through the death of a loved one, through a dark period of their life, or just inspiration to change their perspective on life. To me those events way far heavier that competition results. The results are a bi product of having an inspirational leader, a functional based system and philosophy that encourages greatness through positivity. Without those things, the warrior doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 12-13-2012 at 07:58 AM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

10th Planet Jiu Jitsu changes lives. I've run into tons of peoples and heard hundreds of stories of how 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu has changed their life. Whether it helped them though a divorce, through the death of a loved one, through a dark period of their life, or just inspiration to change their perspective on life. To me those events way far heavier that competition results. The results are a bi product of having an inspirational leader, a functional based system and philosophy that encourages greatness through positivity.
    But that is not what a warrior does that's what a priest, monk, imam, preacher, instructor does. ALL GOOD THINGS. There is no downplaying what an instructor provides for people (i'll be the first to but that's not what we are doing here we are looking for a warrior.

Array

School
    But that is not what a warrior does that's what a priest, monk, imam, preacher, instructor does. ALL GOOD THINGS. There is no downplaying what an instructor provides for people (i'll be the first to but that's not what we are doing here we are looking for a warrior.
    Much to learn you have about what a real Warrior is

This is what the merriam-webster dictionary says warrior is: a man engaged or experienced in warfare

This is what dictionary.reference.com says warrior is: a person engaged or experienced in warfare

I think I know what it means to be a warrior, you have no idea who I am.

Array

School
    This is what the merriam-webster dictionary says warrior is: a man engaged or experienced in warfare

This is what dictionary.reference.com says warrior is: a person engaged or experienced in warfare

I think I know what it means to be a warrior, you have no idea who I am.
    LOL, I dont need a dictionary, Ive been there, done that, & have the scars my friend. So maybe you have no idea who I am
    Last edited by Brandon Woolsey; 12-13-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast