School
    Rōnin
    why did they kick the shit out of him?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    what do u mean ?
    world order is a phrase commonly used to refer to a unified world goverment.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    why did they kick the shit out of him?
    he was a former gungho marine who didnt like anyone challenging his authority and felt like showing his students how tough he was by ordering one of his guys to kick his ass. If he still lived in va., I would drive the four hours to where he lived and kick his ass for giving martial arts a bad name. Over the years, I have seen several guys come in to schools claiming to be whatever and we never saw the need to treat anyone that way. we were always courteous and let them understand that we had a curriculum and if they wanted to participate, they were welcome to. Guys like this cobrakai douche bag need their asses stomped just like he watched someone do to him. I've searched for him online, but he seems to have decided to go off grid somewhere out west. Just be thankful that he is not teaching anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    After looking at that, I think PRIDE was insane for allowing head stomps.

Well, in context, A ref wouldnt let you take one once you were on the outs. Also helped that you didnt have your head on concrete when it got stompled.

I have seen, over the years, some folks come into gyms and be dumb, asking to spar, talking a bit too much, etc. I have seen some of those folks get choked, KO'd, or a busted nose. But, they were all in their right minds, and it only went as far as it had to. There never should have been this stringing a crazy guy along. A blind man could see he was nuts, and that was simply sadistic cruelty, even the baiting him about who trained him, etc.

Too bad no one did time, that one, the Black belt and his teacher should have done hard time for.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    the fucked up thing is the only reason why the "blackbelt" got the knock down to stomp on his head was the other guy was trying to quit fighting and talk the guy down, i don't think it is possible for douche bags to learn a martial arts because at one point you have to train with people tougher and get beat then examine your self and other people in the world, and that kills your ego and narcissism.

I seem to remember reading about this elsewhere. The man who got his head stomped was mentally ill..:-(

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    the fucked up thing is the only reason why the "blackbelt" got the knock down to stomp on his head was the other guy was trying to quit fighting and talk the guy down, i don't think it is possible for douche bags to learn a martial arts because at one point you have to train with people tougher and get beat then examine your self and other people in the world, and that kills your ego and narcissism.
    exactly. Poor guy was mentally ill and he said he wanted to teach. He said several times to stop hitting him. Then the guy got mad because he actually knocked him down so he then did that. So 80s where the guy even being an old piece of shit now thinks it was funny to beat up a mentally ill vagrant.

Array

School
    Ralph Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Videos like this are why I cringe at Eddie's pranks sometimes. We all know it's good, clean fun and nobody's getting hurt, even when someone's getting dragged out into the alley, but if you're not in on the joke, you might mistake Eddie for Bobby. Kidding will be had — "You've been punk'd!" — and now you know not to object when someone pulls an insane stunt like this. I hate the fact that if I were in Eddie's gym, I'd have assumed this was a prank until I saw blood.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    yea, but how could you mistake that for a prank?... the first blows seemed pretty legit to me!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast