Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Have a look on Premier Inn Sam..I booked through Booking.com but cancelled because I got some rooms for £19 direct mate!!! I have already paid for Darlington and will book Grimsby also Having to dip in to Redundancy but worth it!

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie McIntyre View Post
    Have a look on Premier Inn Sam..I booked through Booking.com but cancelled because I got some rooms for £19 direct mate!!! I have already paid for Darlington and will book Grimsby also Having to dip in to Redundancy but worth it!
    Hell yeah bro. If you can make it to all of them awesome. You will have whatever techs he is teaching down to perfection by the time you go back home. I cant wait! :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    Newcastle 6th March

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrismasonic View Post
    Newcastle 6th March
    Can I book a spot Chris?

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    Yes You Can...Inbox Me

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Hell yeah bro. If you can make it to all of them awesome. You will have whatever techs he is teaching down to perfection by the time you go back home. I cant wait! :-)
    Cheers bro..I don't think I will have anything perfected until I get back home and get drilling bro..lol. Booked Birmingham and Darlo, now arranging Grimsby and Newcastle..hopefully get to see you in Brum. Heard great things about Valmyr from my mate Scooby by the way

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie McIntyre View Post
    Cheers bro..I don't think I will have anything perfected until I get back home and get drilling bro..lol. Booked Birmingham and Darlo, now arranging Grimsby and Newcastle..hopefully get to see you in Brum. Heard great things about Valmyr from my mate Scooby by the way
    Haha yes I know Scooby too. Scooby from Scooby jiu jitsu in Blackpool? Great guy.
    If you ever find yourself down my way there is a place for you to stay at mine. ;-) Despite being a Checkmat gym, it is 10p friendly, and open all day from 9am-9pm so lots of open mat for plenty of drilling. :-)

e2a - regarding Neto (Valmyr). He is amazing, a great coach. So much knowledge. :-)

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Haha yes I know Scooby too. Scooby from Scooby jiu jitsu in Blackpool? Great guy.
    If you ever find yourself down my way there is a place for you to stay at mine. ;-) Despite being a Checkmat gym, it is 10p friendly, and open all day from 9am-9pm so lots of open mat for plenty of drilling. :-)

e2a - regarding Neto (Valmyr). He is amazing, a great coach. So much knowledge. :-)
    Cheers Sam..I am officially still Cia Paulista at the mo but hopefully 10th Planet in the future Take care mate!

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Stock. View Post
    London so needs a moon.
    Could be several in London...and hopefully Glasgow to!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Johnnie. I could pay half your petrol money if I can tag along? Just a suggestion. Was planning on going to them all myself but if we can both make a saving?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast