Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    ^^^^^^^^

100% agreed !!!!! It is not a crime to ask for answers to questions. It is good to be skeptical of all things. Lets look at it the other way. Lets say no conspirecy took place, all the inconsistancies are simply because everyone was in a rush to get the story out and f*#ked a bunch of the facts up. Surely enough time has gone by for all that to be straightend out and a timeline of actual events to be given. Any reasonable person would look at the evidence and say ok it all makes since now. The problem is that instead of that being done people are being told shut the f#@k up and don't ask questions.

Lay out the facts for me and I will stop thinking something else is in play here.

Example- Did he use the Bushmaster 223 or not? Pretty simple F@#king thing to figure out. Yet there are still controdicting reports that he did, while others say it was locked in the trunk of the car. If that, the simpest of questions can't get a straight forward answer whos in the wrong. The people not answering or the ones jumping on the conspirecy wagon?
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    What is getting lost here is my principal message and stance: It is not as it seems.

I never said the shooting didn't happen, I never said it did. I never said there was a black ops tactical team carrying out the task, I never said there wasn't either.

What I am saying is that the news lies, they get busted for broadcasting lies, fabricated stories, and propaganda all the time.
    I am also saying that there are other people who were witnesses in all of these shootings who have stories that are in contradiction to the official "broadcasted version" of what happened at whichever site you want to discuss.

I personally don't know if the shooting happened or not, if children died or not, if it was a lone gunman or not, or anything at all because this story has been promoted so much on the media that I have my spidey senses tingling, and the fuckers all lied about USS liberty and Waco texas and Timothy McVeigh and pretty near anything else you can think of.

I don't mean to sound so personal with the "Kool-aid" shit. I am just fatigued from years of these types of discussions against both kool-aid drinkers and actual agents from governmental/political bodies. I lose patience quickly and try to be concise by going for the jugular with statements. I mean no offense. I just sometimes convey my point without tact.
    I understand entirely. The ay I see it there are four groups of people in regards to conspiracy theorists.

1. Believers that swallow whatever is presented that supports their beliefs that everything is a conspiracy.

2. Believers that believe because they've done research and found evidence that supports their conclusion.

3. Non believers that swallow whatever is......

4. Non believers that believe because.....

You get the gist. I support critical thinking and the scientific method! I believe some conspiracies (JFK for example) and not some others. I just get personal in retaliation when people call me a sheep, etc, which happens from time to time.

No harm done buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Lay out the facts for me and I will stop thinking something else is in play here.

Example- Did he use the Bushmaster 223 or not? Pretty simple F@#king thing to figure out. Yet there are still controdicting reports that he did, while others say it was locked in the trunk of the car. If that, the simpest of questions can't get a straight forward answer whos in the wrong. The people not answering or the ones jumping on the conspirecy wagon?
    As I understand it the weapon in the trunk was a Saiga 12 (12 gauge shotgun) that was not used in the attack. The weapons found in the school were the Bushmaster AR (5.56mm/.223), a Glock 21 (10mm) and a SIG 226 (9mm).

Sources:
    http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A;=4226
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3122...own-shootings/

Now as for what was used in the school, I have heard it was the rifle and I've heard it was the handguns. I believe the coroner stated that at least eleven of the victims had rifle ammo wounds.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Just for the record, I consider myself a conspiracy researcher, not theorist.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    youtube is not research

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Screw proving conspiracy theories wrong.

I would be happy if TPTB would at least attempt to prove their own theory. They have produced ZERO evidence that proves any part of the "official" narrative. So far it's been "Adam Lanza commits murder/suicide. Case closed." Fuck that. Kids were killed, and there's no investigation?

For instance, compare a proven false flag such as the OKC bombing (all video destroyed by FBI) with a legitimate event such as the Columbine shooting (Every conceivable amount of evidence, including extensive video).

Where is the video? It must exist if the story is true. It should be everywhere by now, capitalizing on America's emotions and pushing the gun control agenda. Do we even have one screen capture of Adam Lanza entering the building caught by the security camera at the front fucking door? No.

In fact, the only video we have is footage of cops chasing down and handcuffing a fleeing man through the woods, interviews from a lot of witnesses who saw nothing, and footage of A FEMA DRILL THAT WAS INTENTIONALLY PASSED OFF AS PART OF THE EVENT set to the words "they arrived to carnage".

Get real, people.

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Laura Phelps = Actress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-oB...ctr=1358916472

Gene Rosen = Actor and CEO of CTV21 Newton Ct Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avh_icAlonw

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hester View Post
    youtube is not research
    Youtube is a quick splatter on a computer screen. If you were to peruse my book collection you would know.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Kelso View Post
    Laura Phelps = Actress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-oB...ctr=1358916472

Gene Rosen = Actor and CEO of CTV21 Newton Ct Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avh_icAlonw
    Maybe it's because I come from a science background, but what is this evidence of? Okay, so they were into theater. What is this evidence of? This is just saying "Hey some of the victims parents were actors, and I think this was a hoax, so these parents were acting." This doesn't come close to meeting any real criteria for sufficient evidence if your claim is that this entire thing was staged.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Kelso View Post
    Screw proving conspiracy theories wrong.

I would be happy if TPTB would at least attempt to prove their own theory. They have produced ZERO evidence that proves any part of the "official" narrative. So far it's been "Adam Lanza commits murder/suicide. Case closed." Fuck that. Kids were killed, and there's no investigation?

For instance, compare a proven false flag such as the OKC bombing (all video destroyed by FBI) with a legitimate event such as the Columbine shooting (Every conceivable amount of evidence, including extensive video).

Where is the video? It must exist if the story is true. It should be everywhere by now, capitalizing on America's emotions and pushing the gun control agenda. Do we even have one screen capture of Adam Lanza entering the building caught by the security camera at the front fucking door? No.

In fact, the only video we have is footage of cops chasing down and handcuffing a fleeing man through the woods, interviews from a lot of witnesses who saw nothing, and footage of A FEMA DRILL THAT WAS INTENTIONALLY PASSED OFF AS PART OF THE EVENT set to the words "they arrived to carnage".

Get real, people.
    They don't need to "prove" their theory because the majority of people aren't asking for the video of the guy murdering all the kids. This is what I meant when I said "pics or it didn't happen" being taken literally for everything.

The evidence they have is the body of the shooter, the body of the victims, the weapons of the shooter, the coroner's report, etc. Following this logic of needing video evidence leads to possibly thinking that before there was video we can't prove that Wilks Booth killed Lincoln because hey, there's no video of it.

The guy arrested in the woods was the athletic director at the school. He was detained, questioned, and let go. There's no story there. The footage you're seeing of everyone strolling around was hours and hours after the building had been cleared and the children removed.

There's tons of testimony from children as well as staff that were inside during the attack. But since it doesn't fit your narrative I'm sure these people were actors too.

It'd be so much easier for me to buy into this conspiracy if you guys could at least present one version of what you think happened. Some people think no kids were killed and they weren't real. Some people think they were killed, but by the government. Other people think it was a Manchurian Candidate, etc.

The government lies every fucking day, about almost everything. But they don't owe you extended surveillance footage to prove that a mass murder happened when....a mass murder happened.

There was no investigation? Of course there was, and it's ongoing.

Look the gun control agenda has been boiling for a while now. It just so happens that all these recent mass shootings over the past decade or so keep pushing us towards a tipping point. Correlation doesn't equal causation. Just because Sandy Hook pushed Obama over the edge in regards to gun control legislation (That I think is a bit ridiculous and not that helpful) doesn't mean that someone made it happen just to put it on the table. People will always profit from tragedies and awful events.

I know the idea is appealing that there is a bigger plan, that one lunatic can't just go apeshit and kill 20 plus kids in an elementary school but shit...I mean they couldn't pull Watergate off without being exposed. And all that was was a cat burglary into a hotel.

Our government is inefficient beyond words, yet they can orchestrate all of this without getting caught or anyone fessing up?

Again, I believe in conspiracies, just not this one.

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Maybe it's because I come from a science background, but what is this evidence of? Okay, so they were into theater. What is this evidence of? This is just saying "Hey some of the victims parents were actors, and I think this was a hoax, so these parents were acting." This doesn't come close to meeting any real criteria for sufficient evidence if your claim is that this entire thing was staged.
    It proves that at least two of the people interviewed were actors in the face of dissenters denying that they were. Also, one of them at least has an unexplained alias. The other was said to be a "retired psychologist". Why would they mention some dubious past profession instead of his current position as a CEO of a TV network?

Does any of this prove the hoax? No. Does it add even more confusion to the already astounding amount of inconsistencies in this case? Absolutely.

On another note, in case you're confused, I personally don't think that Sandy Hook is a complete fabrication. I believe that people were killed. What I do not believe is the official story of how it happened. It borders on the impossible. Accusations that us crazy "conspiracy theorists" believe the shootings never happened are merely disinfo designed to paint reasonable investigation of this case in a sadistic light.

They don't need to "prove" their theory because the majority of people aren't asking for the video of the guy murdering all the kids. This is what I meant when I said "pics or it didn't happen" being taken literally for everything.
    Are you kidding me? What you are saying is "People are willing to blindly accept what they are told, so there doesn't need to be any proof."

"Pics or it didn't happen" is actually a reasonable response for this type of scenario. The school was filled with security cameras. The front door, which had a thick pane of wire-mesh reinforced glass, always remained locked and was complimented by a high-tech security camera equipped with facial recognition software overlooking it. School policy was that no one was allowed entry without first showing an I.D. to the camera. Personally, I would like to see how a scrawny semi-autistic kid carrying his own body weight in tactical gear and wearing a face mask penetrated these defenses, especially considering the official statement reports that he shot through the glass to gain entry even though the first police responders on the scene reported having to break through the locked door to get inside.

In almost every single event such as this, video and pictures have been released when available. But not only are we given zero video evidence, we don't even get one picture of the supposed murder weapons. The only photo we get is a single, ambiguous pic of a line of children being led through a parking lot? In an age where everyone has the power of video and photography in their pockets? Compare this event to other shootings such as Columbine, Virginia Tech, the Rio de Janeiro school shooting... The video and pictorial evidence is comprehensive. Sandy Hook... WE HAVE NOTHING. There is every reason to suspect conspiracy, so get a grip.

The evidence they have is the body of the shooter, the body of the victims, the weapons of the shooter, the coroner's report, etc.
    You've seen this "evidence"? Please direct me to your sources.

And how exactly would any of that even prove the official narrative?

Following this logic of needing video evidence leads to possibly thinking that before there was video we can't prove that Wilks Booth killed Lincoln because hey, there's no video of it.
    No, there is no video. However, we do have numerous eyewitness testimony, the murder weapon (which still exists), trials and confessions of eight co-conspirators, and a signed, handwritten letter of intent and motive by Booth himself.

So, in fact, we have more proof of Lincoln's assassination by John Wilkes Booth in 1865 than we have of the official Sandy Hook story in 2012. Thanks for proving my point.

The guy arrested in the woods was the athletic director at the school. He was detained, questioned, and let go. There's no story there. The footage you're seeing of everyone strolling around was hours and hours after the building had been cleared and the children removed.
    Wrong. The man in the woods was supposedly Christopher Manfredonia. He is an athletic director of a high school about 25 miles away from Sandy Hook. He also lives 500 yards away from the Lanza residence.

According to his statement, he was there to help his 6-year-old daughter build a gingerbread house. The story which stated this also said that he was supposed to be there at 2pm (according to his wife). Why was he there four hours early? If this was a mistake and he was there on time, where were the other parents? Why did he flee into the woods from the school, abandoning his daughter? There are a lot of unanswered questions.

Interestingly, this man appears to be his father:
    http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news...se-3336420.php

I also like how you choose to ignore the fake FEMA drill footage and instead focus on Manfredonia.

There's tons of testimony from children as well as staff that were inside during the attack. But since it doesn't fit your narrative I'm sure these people were actors too.
    Actually, all of it fits my narrative (my "narrative" being that there is no evidence of the official narrative), considering that all of the people interviewed SAW NOTHING.

Oh wait, that's not exactly true. Dawn Hochsprung, Sandy Hook's principal, had an interview with the Newtown Bee in which she stated "a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots" and that the shots were "more than she could count".

http://sandyhooktruth.files.wordpres...beearticle.png

But, oh damn, Dawn Hochsprung was actually one of the first victims killed. She is dead. The Newtown Bee has since deleted the article without explanation.

There were also two surviving witnesses who were wounded, Natalie Hammond and an unnamed adult. Neither has been interviewed.

Then there's this interview which describes an alternate version of events:

http://www.katiecouric.com/features/...y-of-survival/

It'd be so much easier for me to buy into this conspiracy if you guys could at least present one version of what you think happened. Some people think no kids were killed and they weren't real. Some people think they were killed, but by the government. Other people think it was a Manchurian Candidate, etc.
    I wish I could tell you exactly what happened, but the nature of a cover-up prevents that knowledge from surfacing. Any "version" someone could come up with would only be conjecture that would obfuscate the most important facet of this event: the official story is a lie. I can say that I personally believe there were multiple shooters (most likely Monarch programmed mind slaves) who were given full access to the school, and that Adam Lanza was only the scapegoat -- and that it's possible he might not have ever existed. In my view, the victims of both Sandy Hook and Aurora were blood sacrifices, killed by the occultist elites to foster strength for inevitable gun disarmament on the path to their globalist agenda. Now, see how my view completely detracts from the argument at hand? It can't be proven and sounds insane to the average, uninformed citizen. However, the fact that they are lying can be.

The government lies every fucking day, about almost everything. But they don't owe you extended surveillance footage to prove that a mass murder happened when....a mass murder happened.
    Considering that they are using this event as an excuse to create public policy that directly affects me, yes, they do owe me proof of their alleged story. Again, I'm not doubting that a mass murder happened, I'm questioning HOW it happened. If you actually cared about it, you would be doing the same.

There was no investigation? Of course there was, and it's ongoing.
    Wrong.

Our government is inefficient beyond words, yet they can orchestrate all of this without getting caught or anyone fessing up?
    1. The "government" has no power. It is merely a tool.

2. The inefficiency of the government is orchestrated. They are highly efficient in their true goal of global enslavement. They have it down to a science.

3. Who is going to catch them? They are responsible for policing themselves. Also, they are incredibly bad at pulling off these conspiracies seamlessly. 9/11 for instance has been proven without a doubt to have happened quite differently from the official explanation. Sandy Hook is following the same course. They don't have to try very hard when the vast majority of the populace has been programmed to be just as gullible as you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast