Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco

10th Planet in Bay Area (San Jose) and/or Bend Oregon Area

I just recently started working for a company in Fremont CA which is close to San Jose, and will also be doing a lot of traveling to the Bend Oregon area during the week and hooping to find a good place to train. I know the San Fran is there but would be a min. of an hour and a half to get there after work. Any help would be appreciated. If there is a Hotbox in either location or a 10th Planet friendly in either would be great. Thanks!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    No hotboxes, I know Greg Burns and I have talked about carpooling to Denny's a couple times a month, I live in Oakland and he lives in San Jose. See if we can work something out. If not hot box it up in San Jose. Lot's of Jiu Jitsu in San Jose. Like a second home for me

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I went to Caio Terra's when i was visiting family in San Jose and couldn't make it to Dennys. They have 5 black belch instructors teaching classes starting at 6 am and 11am and 6 pm. 3 different world champions. I would strongly suggest it. That aside, make it to Denny's whenever you have the time, seriously.

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Caio for san Jose. Someday ill make it as well lol. Roy dean for bend.

Array

School
    Thanks guys, I was definitely planning on hitting up Caio Terra's in San Jose. Did not know Roy Dean was in Bend, will check that out but have never trained Gi and I looked at his schedule and he only has one nogi class a week. Maybe time to try the Gi.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    No hotboxes, I know Greg Burns and I have talked about carpooling to Denny's a couple times a month, I live in Oakland and he lives in San Jose. See if we can work something out. If not hot box it up in San Jose. Lot's of Jiu Jitsu in San Jose. Like a second home for me
    Would like to carpool when I'm in the Bay Area, let me know when you plan on going. That would be cool.