Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    In my mind

Not only did my parade get flooded, but someone is pissing in my cheerios daily.

After 3 1/2 years of repping the system and running a school with free classes, I had decided it was my year. I was going to turn blue one way or another. I decided to drive to Decatur and train one weekend a month for the entire year, and I even set the dates. I was kicking it off with another Mccaghren seminar next weekend at Paul's place. I set all seminars and competitions up for the year. Anyways, I was going over the hip bump sweep in class and turn while in 11 year old "Skywalker's" guard to make sure the other kids could see. He hip bumps me and my knee pops like a .22. Grade 2 acl destruction...end of story. Fuck me! Why now? Depression sucks.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    That blows. You really should delete this post and write another one about how you were rolling with a 300lb monster and ripped your own leg off while trying to rubberguard him, or something like that.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    my issue is idiots keep stepping on and breaking my toes .......reminds you of the old beginning ufc s when guys would deliberatly foot stomp the feet ....

Array

School
    none
    jesus. i'll pray for yall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noronowicz View Post
    my issue is idiots keep stepping on and breaking my toes .......reminds you of the old beginning ufc s when guys would deliberatly foot stomp the feet ....
    They still do that

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    That blows
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Legacy Jiu Jitsu
    Tony, if there is anything we can do let us know bro.!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    That's sux to hear but I def feel ya. Try to remember its all part of the journey and its lifelong. That's what I keep tellin myself anyway lol. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Array

School
    10WO
    Damn, bro. That sucks. There is nothing more to say other than that. Good thoughts going your way man. I'll call you later to check in on ya.

sorry to hear that, life is crap sometimes.

Misery loves company
    2.5 months on the couch after 4 diff knee guys told me what my problems were, go back to gym, take it easy for a bit, start sparring a little and I get a familiar pain in my "good" knee. I am not in my 20's and I don't really bounce back the same old way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast