Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu

1 part Eddie, 1 part Zog

Normally, what happens in class stays in class, but this just blew my mind. One of the guys(Eric)in class is a really dedicated learner, rarely misses a class. He also really like to try new stuff all the time, also crazy flexable and loves rubber guard and leglocks after our "summer of leg locks". I was watching him roll near the end of class and he reaped the knee and went to the wedge. he started hand pressing foot flex, his opponent deafended well by putting him to his back and coming up thru the middle. His opponent put his hand on the mat and Eric flying Kung fu'd him right to gogo, while keeping his other leg in the reaping position, the guy tapped right away. Eric could have gogo'd and hand pressing foot flex AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Perfect gogo and perfect leg reaping control at the same time. Eric is 160lbs and the guy he was rolling against goes 205. So Eddies last MTS when he said the flying gogo was the best technique against bigger people, he wasn't kidding, wonder if he though it could be done from a leg lock position. #mind blown!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sounds like the sexiest man alive, well at least the 3rd sexiest.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    sounds like a killer

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    He hit it again, so I had to take a picture of him doing it to me!!

knee reaping + gogo
    IMAG0106.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nice, now hide that damn foot!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Nice, now hide that damn foot!
    Give him a break, this was a staged photo op. leave it to you to notice that. Not like I could get to that foot if I'd wanted too!! But thanks, I'll pass it along to him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    Give him a break, this was a staged photo op. leave it to you to notice that. Not like I could get to that foot if I'd wanted too!! But thanks, I'll pass it along to him.
    Greg I have set this up a couple of times during rolling too, people tell me it hurts like hell.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    yeh, he had to losen up quite a bit so I could wait for the photo!! really sucked at first!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Wow this is interesting

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    why settle for mediocrity?