Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK

Weigh ins Friday, London

Anyone in the area going to the weigh ins on Friday at Wembley?

I'm considering going myself... Never been to a weigh ins before, anyone know if they're any good and worth making the 1hr 30min journey for?

Sam Sales

Not going to be able to make this one, but I did go to the weigh-ins for UFC 120 and that was pretty awesome. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    How far are you guys from Darlington, Daventry, or Huddersfield? My company has plants in each location, and I REALLY hope they send me over there to do some work one of these days. Would love the chance to roll across the pond!

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Simcox View Post
    How far are you guys from Darlington, Daventry, or Huddersfield? My company has plants in each location, and I REALLY hope they send me over there to do some work one of these days. Would love the chance to roll across the pond!
    None of them places are close to where I train to be honest dude. The closest being Daventry which is around 100Miles!!! That being said we would love to have you at our our academy if you wanted to travel down and roll. I'm sure our instructors would be pleased to get a little 10pjj advice