All guys and girls in London...

I'm looking for guys and girls to roll with that are interested in the 10th planet system. I'm free all day on weekends and can do most evening do to my uni time table is not as filled up as I thought. Any one interested?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution London
    Do you have training space? I am in SW Greater London, near Kingston. Anywhere near?

Yes Tom.B I'm in Roehampton and have got some matted area have you got any training facilities near you?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution London
    Not really, I usually train in Hammersmith. As of recently I haven't been able to get there as much as i'd like, so some ad-hoc 10th planet would be great. I have a couple of friends who are new to the game and eager to learn 10th planet jj as well, so we've got some grappling dummies.

Ok mate well were deffinatly have to work out a date to do some training when would be good for you and the others?

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    get yourselves to the Essex Seminar with Sean Bollinger...

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Hey guy's if you ever fancy a trip down to the seaside come train with us

Cheers if your ever in london give us a message and we'll have a training session

I haven't done any jiu jitsu before, but I've recently been watching the mastering the system vids, now I'm eager to learn. I live near Wimbledon, so Roehampton is not far from me. Chris if you don't mind rolling with a beginner, I'd love to get some training sessions in.