Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    Just start drilling man, everything else will start falling into place

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I believe that's how most of the schools started up that exist today: Guys read the books and watched the vids and started repping with a group -> hotbox -> school.

No one will tell me the name of that technique I asked about?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    I believe that's how most of the schools started up that exist today: Guys read the books and watched the vids and started repping with a group -> hotbox -> school.

No one will tell me the name of that technique I asked about?
    Idk but Sean Bollinger showed us the same technique out in Springfield last year. It's a sick move if you've got good leg dexterity.

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin
    Yeah I watch the DVDs etc, but the issue is...just two people drilling is good, great at times, but that hurt motivation, doesn't help with tech. questions etc.

Plus, there should be some more people around Berlin wanting to learn this? If so hit me up on ere, lemme know, let's train and learn.

@Kurzy

If I understand correctly, what you referred at 1:10 in the video is the inverted triangle. Long legs help with alot of leg submissions, but are in no way a must. I hit this version of the triangle, most of the time from half guard, but here is a semi detailed breakdown by Braulio Estima, who won ADCC 2011, when he defeated Andre Galvao with the inverted triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a82B3Rgh4lI

Quote Originally Posted by velebrzB View Post
    @Kurzy

If I understand correctly, what you referred at 1:10 in the video is the inverted triangle. Long legs help with alot of leg submissions, but are in no way a must. I hit this version of the triangle, most of the time from half guard, but here is a semi detailed breakdown by Braulio Estima, who won ADCC 2011, when he defeated Andre Galvao with the inverted triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a82B3Rgh4lI

Thank you do much this is an amazing technique in going to add to my video library!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Thanks Velebrz! I thought that was in inverted triangle, but when he locked his hands up around the head I thought maybe it was a different technique and I was missing something.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    theres actually tobias and verena from hamburg who are trying their best to get it set up better than ever. they just need a bit more time. and people

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    theres actually tobias and verena from hamburg who are trying their best to get it set up better than ever. they just need a bit more time. and people
    Tobias knows the system very well too. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Ive always called it the Braulio Triangle because hes the first person I saw hit it this way

/Edit: I trained at 10th planet Hamburg when it existed. Its a shame it isnt still around because there were some really game guys and gals!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12