Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandy hook ...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    The "two men in the woods" video looks more like a bunch of people running "TO" the woods, not a bunch of people "Chasing" people.
    You could be right. Curious that it was not included in the official story.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I made it through the first video today (mostly). Some of the assumptions made are without merit. But some questions are definitely left unanswered.

It just seems so absurd to believe that something so massive, with so many people, and so many people filming, could be just a "hoax".

I'll try to get through video 2 tomorrow.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    I made it through the first video today (mostly). Some of the assumptions made are without merit. But some questions are definitely left unanswered.

It just seems so absurd to believe that something so massive, with so many people, and so many people filming, could be just a "hoax".

I'll try to get through video 2 tomorrow.
    I wouldn't say the whole thing was a hoax and the film maker also said that he doesn't believe it to be a hoax either. But when you look at the evidence it's clear that there is some trickery afoot. I don't know what happend but I don't believe the 'lone wolf gunmen', a 20 year old kid went in there by himself and shot all those people.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by brianspinaltap View Post
    The typical rantings of someone completely unaware of the reality of the NWO and their worldwide agenda...

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Nice try.

Neither of those articles actually address any of the true discrepancies with this obvious false flag. They only mention the disinformation which was intentionally put out to lead people away from the real issues. Basically, they were strawmen which were built up to be knocked down and make "conspiracy theorists" look crazy.

WHERE'S THE VIDEO??

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    man not everything is a conspiracy. I can get into UFO's because theres hardware and software supporting the subject that you can reach out and touch. the arura texas crash in 1889 before manned flight two news papers reporting it, debris and a grave. The actual micro film of those papers that anyone can see for themselves ect. Software of spoken word & stories, hardware of cave drawings ect. But all this Sandy Hook shit is just speculation, but if it is true then people need to realize that the NWO & the UFO cover up are all under the same umbrella. The global elite consider themselves to be direct decendents of anchient gods AKA anchient aliens and they believe they have a devine right to run the world. It's funny how the same people who get into all thease Sandy Hook style conspiracies will argue to death the validity of there point based on pure speculation & not even a fraction of the same evidence of both hardware and software that the UFO subject has. And they will have the nerve to say the UFO subject is crazy. " man people are just silly "

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    The global elite consider themselves to be direct decendents of anchient gods AKA anchient aliens and they believe they have a devine right to run the world.
    You sir, are a conspiracy theorist...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast